Whats your favorite Moment as D-class

Chief_

Mine was when Rang held a challenge for d-class to get on top of the d-block tower. Winner got cash.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

when i farmed thousands of iron and copper over 3 days and got buckbe to give me a slot on the cc, then had the time of my life riotting

19 hours ago, BuckBe said:

When I farmed thousands of iron and copper over the span of 3 days and armed 50+ D class with machetes, deagles and medkits

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

23 hours ago, BuckBe said:

When I farmed thousands of iron and copper over the span of 3 days and armed 50+ D class with machetes, deagles and medkits

God the nostalgia. It feels like forever since that was a thing.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

42 minutes ago, Silver3504 said:

4/20/20 the most gruesome battle of d-class vs foundation

Very good day 

The martyrs shall be remembered

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

That one time when I killed a gensec

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

• 4 weeks later...

When Rang gave the D Class chainsaws.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

• Bread locked this topic