Slummy's T-Mod Application

SlummyTrain

Should Slummy Be a T-Mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Slummy Be a T-mod?

1) What is your in-game name?: The Eighth Brother/Midshipman Slummy

2) What is your steam name?: SlummyTrain

3) What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:464619314

4) Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): No I do not .

5) What date did you start playing on the community? roughly:  April 1, 2020

6) What date did you make your forums account?:  April 1, 2020

7) Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:  Apprentice

8)How many warns do you have on the Server?: I have 1 warn on the server.

9)  have you donated?  I have donated 90$

10) What rank are you applying for?: T-Mod

11) Have you read the staff guidelines at:Yes

12) You will be tested on it: Understood!

13) Timezone: EST

14) Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

15) Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: There are many reasons I believe I deserve this rank. First, I will make sure to keep the server clean as in behavioral wise (I believe that minging should never be allowed in any server including this one). Secondly, I am really reliable, so when someone needs me at that moment, I will  be there because I am always on. Also, I will do my best to give this server 100% and make sure everything is organized and in order. Also, I believe that I am a respectful person so no matter how mad someone gets at me, I will respect how they feel. I believe I deserve this rank because I have been consistently active on the server, so this shows I am dedicated to the sever and want to make a impact. Lastly, I think this will be a good spot for me because I can be able to help out the community as much as possible. 

16) How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  First I would bring him to me and proceed to tell him that he/she has been brought he due to mass RDM. If the person that I brought decides to start cursing at me I would gag him and then tell him again why he has been brought to me again .Then I will give the person a second chance and ungag them, so that they can explain themselves. If the person proceeds with cussing at me I will gag them again check logs to make sure they truly mass RDM people, and then get a Admin+ to Ban the person for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect. 

Edited by SlummyTrain

13 hours ago, Connor. said:

+support 
Active
Mature
Well Respected
Handles himself well
Nice

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

On 5/1/2020 at 2:41 AM, Connor. said:

+support 
Active
Mature
Well Respected
Handles himself well
Nice

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥