Marshmallow Purple

Should Walter/Marshmallow get VM?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should Walter/Marshmallow get VM?

• Yes.
    • No.

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Marshmallow Purple ( SF WCMDR Walter 5469 )

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I feel with my likable personality and helpful nature, i could really help SF get back on top. also i am very active so SF would always have HC (which looks very good for new members). also i was a VCMDR when i transfered back to SF so i feel i already have good leadership experience. Finally i am one of the most active officers and i have been in SF for a long time so me being a Vice Marshal would definitely be a good choice. when i was the vice commander of IC i knew what it meant to be one of the only active ones (no offense IC bros) so i feel i am very self sufficient when it comes to solo leadership. a few examples would be me stepping up to the plate when it comes to battalion vs battalion disputes, such as one today with a battalion that holds a special place with me. I believe according to my feedback and responses after the issue was dealt with that i am capable of dealing with complex and delicate problems and issues in my battalion. Finally to wrap this dissertation up, i believe i would be the best choice due to my responsible actions and deeds throughout my career as an Imperial Army member.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Not sure but i joined back in December 2019, though i have been in the Gaminglight server for over 2 years.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To lead and control his troopers, as well as maintain good relations with other battalions and gain new members. Also a commander must set an example for other troopers, including officers and even other commanders. Then a commander must both have respect from his own subordinates and other battalions. I personally believe a commander should ooze confidence and always do their job to the best of their ability. However, if a commander cant solve an issue by themselves they shouldnt be afraid to ask others for help, no one says a commander must do everything on his own thats why there are Commanders, Vice Commanders and COs. Finally a commander should be the one who takes responsibility for his or her actions, but also stand up for his or her troopers since a battalion is just one big family, with guns.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Because i have been a VCMDR before, i have never minged or been warned and i act professionally. also i am good at writing documents and i will do anything to help my fellow HC members no matter the task. Finally i am qualified to lead due to my time as an officer in several different battalions: 69th Medical, Imperial Commandos, Stormtrooper Corps, 31st Demolition and Engineering and Starfighter Corps.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday for around 4+ hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None on any Gaminglight Servers.

Sorry for the self centered nature of this app, just felt i should put most of my personal experiences here

Edited by Marshmallow Purple

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

Yes + Support

-Thompson

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Major +Support

As the current Marshal of the Starfighter Corps; I would love to see Karen / Marshmellow as my 2nd in Command.

He has previous experience as a VCMDR, being Scorch on IC, and from my view of his work on SF, he is completely fit to fill that spot.

Best of luck!

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

3 hours ago, Omega said:

Major +Support

As the current Marshal of the Starfighter Corps; I would love to see Karen / Marshmellow as my 2nd in Command.

He has previous experience as a VCMDR, being Scorch on IC, and from my view of his work on SF, he is completely fit to fill that spot.

Best of luck!

+MAJOR SUPPORT
As someone that has worked with Marshmallow before I know for a fact that he is very qualified for the position
+Trustworthy
+Hardworking
+Dedicated
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Experienced
+Great Person

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

4 hours ago, Monaco said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT
As someone that has worked with Marshmallow before I know for a fact that he is very qualified for the position
+Trustworthy
+Hardworking
+Dedicated
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Experienced
+Great Person

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

ok ok
+Mega support
+great guy knows what to do
+leadership
+fits on VCMDR
+ knows what to do

Edited by Matrix Demon

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

+ Major Support

- Was a great Officer in Medical
- Knows what the hell he's doing
- Has been a VCMDR before
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Good Application
- Veteran of GL
- Genuinely nice guy

Dying and Omega will be lucky to have such a competent and capable Vice Marshal helping them run SF.

Edited by TailoredBadger
Corrected Grammar

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

On 5/5/2020 at 4:27 AM, TailoredBadger said:

+ Major Support

- Was a great Officer in Medical
- Knows what the hell he's doing
- Has been a VCMDR before
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Good Application
- Veteran of GL
- Genuinely nice guy

Dying and Omega will be lucky to have such a competent and capable Vice Marshal helping them run SF.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:52 PM, Monaco said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT
+Trustworthy
+Hardworking
+Dedicated
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Experienced
+Great Person

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 5/3/2020 at 1:52 AM, Monaco said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT
+Trustworthy
+Hardworking
+Dedicated
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Experienced
+Great Person

- Kev 

Kev
juegos fallout GIF