Terry/Porman/Nao Report- Denied

Musty Flow

Your In-Game Name: Flow

Your SteamID: N/A

Staff member's In-Game Name: Terry

What did they do? Ok, so me and my friend are driving around and we pull up to a street and its blocked off as I turn my camera around to back up a FBI agent full speed slams into the back of my vehicle and blows it up. Since the crime scene is on the opposite side of the road and Police can only block off one half of the road its ok for me to try to recover the car or @ for an admin to come and try and help me retrieve the car. Im on a whole different property not interfering with the crime scene. The new GMOD update messed my mic up so im resorting to typing. So as im trying to tell this CPL that im just getting my car and im getting an admin to phys gun it since it was stuck he tazes me and brings me to prison. The first staff conducted the sit in a poor manner where he refused to look at the video of the incident and just resolved my sit as the CPL drives me to PD. I felt as I didnt explain my sit correctly since Terry rushed I reported Terry to try to get an admin to look at my video. He goes "That staff is a higher up I dont care" he also refused to look at the video and threatened to warn me for minge reporting. As he concludes the sit without hearing me out Porman goes "Since you called an admin im going to put you in for longer." And then proceeded to put me in prison for a longer sentence. That is PD abuse one way or another you get mad that I reported you so you increase my jail time? Also there was a lot of noise and me being in discord I didnt hear Porman until his last 2 warns but again I was just explaining I was just going to get my car and leave since again im on a whole different property than the one being raided. 

Also notice in the video how my friend was right beside me and no other PD were telling him to backup or were trying to arrest him

Evidence (REQUIRED):

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strikes/Demotions

Edited by Musty Flow

I don't understand how this is a staff report? Porman wasn't on staff and there is no staff in the video you have posted. 

You say is it for 3 people when I only see one in the video also... 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

First of all this quote is incorrect "That staff is a higher up I dont care", I find it disrespectful that you think I would conduct myself in that manner. What I said was that Terry is a higher up and already dealt with the sit, which you made 3 or 4 sits total for the same thing. I told you to stop making sits as it was already dealt with by a higher up. I also never refused to look at the footage, when you told me you had footage I told you I wanted to see it. After that you reported Porman for saying "Since you called an admin I'm going to put you in for longer." which I don't even know if it was true. I then told you that interfering with a high priority scene and not following orders is arrestable for 4 years (4 years was the time he was arrested for). Flow told me he was just going to get his car but that is no excuse to not follow the officer's orders and the car was clearly stuck and wouldn't be rescueable without causing even more of a disturbance at the scene. It's clear in the video that the officers didn't intend to fully block 2 sides of the road as it was only a coincidence but even so, Flow should have followed orders. Flow not being able to hear the warns which I doubt he couldn't as he responded to the officer and acknowledged the warnings does not mean it was Porman's fault, not to mention Flow had enough time to leave when he had the chance. Flow tried to tell me he had the right to get his car because an FBI agent rammed it which I replied, saying that he should have dealt with it in a better way rather than ignoring the officer's orders, as in talk to FBI command or make a report. He insisted that he wanted Porman warned for Fail RP, which given the lack of evidence I could not do. Even if Porman did say it, he still gave Flow the correct amount of time. Even after all of that and with a lack of evidence I still talked to Porman about not saying that kind of thing, if he did.

Thank you for reading. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander