I am sorry

[GL] Alpha

It has come to my attention that people have lost respect for me and I don’t want it that way. I did something that most people don’t agree with. I will not be saying what that thing is due to me not wanting it to get out. I will be trying to earn everyone’s trust and respect back if I am able to 

• Like 3

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

2 minutes ago, zoomzoom6918 said:

what did you do?

18 hours ago, [GL] Alpha said:

h. I will not be saying what that thing is due to me not wanting it to get out

Anyway, Alpha people make mistakes 

Edited by Masterson

Signature.png

Everyone stop harassing and being angry at alpha. I know what happened for the most part; what he did was technically the right thing. Just because a staff member did something bad, doesn't mean that people shouldn't know about it. And yes while it was stupid for someone to tell on that person, how is it any different than someone doing this thing in chat? Quite frankly this little "snitch lynch mob" is fucking rediculous and all of you would have done the same thing. Get over it, move on, and stop bothering alpha. The amount of immaturity floating around because one man told on another is ridiculous and while I'm certain things will return to normal by next week, this whole "denounce alpha and remove him from everything" thing needs to stop NOW.

Edited by Zirados
  • Like 1

life moves on and in the end we are all human and make mistakes sometimes. but i do have to agree that staff members should not be having to try and earn respect back.

On 4/30/2020 at 1:43 PM, Zirados said:

Everyone stop harassing and being angry at alpha. I know what happened for the most part; what he did was technically the right thing. Just because a staff member did something bad, doesn't mean that people shouldn't know about it. And yes while it was stupid for someone to tell on that person, how is it any different than someone doing this thing in chat? Quite frankly this little "snitch lynch mob" is fucking rediculous and all of you would have done the same thing. Get over it, move on, and stop bothering alpha. The amount of immaturity floating around because one man told on another is ridiculous and while I'm certain things will return to normal by next week, this whole "denounce alpha and remove him from everything" thing needs to stop NOW.

i think you are misunderstanding the full situation. BUT i do agree with you, and people should stop harrassing alpha. he has learned his lesson already.

Edited by BRUH

Returning soon