Car Dealer Suggestion - Denied

Ender

What you want to see? - Get money back for selling cars. 

Why should we add it? - It gets annoying how if I want to return a car then I get no money back for it. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Get the money back and do not have to keep a car we do not want. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

• Dislike 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 hours ago, Matthew said:

We removed it b/c of an exploit. So I don't think it will be added back. We will look into it. 

The exploit was people were buying the GTR in the custom class dealer and selling it in the normal dealer   for 25 mil as the GTR  isn't in the custom dealer anymore I don't think there are any cars to exploit off of   and if you do add this back in make sure that all custom class cars aren't   in the normal dealer than it should be fine.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I have had many sits of people dissapointed that they didn't get their money back. Maybe not a full refund but like a 50% or higher.

+/-Support
-If there is an exploit then it should be fixed first before adding refunds again

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 4/29/2020 at 4:27 PM, Cole B said:

+ Support 

Would make more sense to add it 

2 hours ago, NaoKotori said:

I have had many sits of people dissapointed that they didn't get their money back. Maybe not a full refund but like a 50% or higher.

+/-Support
-If there is an exploit then it should be fixed first before adding refunds again

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor