zachines/rocco rex false warn appeal- Denied

zachines

Your In-game: zachines YTB

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:439141078

The admin's name in-game: Rocco Rex

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive:

NCWS

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):20200429014510_1.thumb.jpg.90e419bdb5e82dd4170ebeef7fc465e5.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false:

Because of the fact the motd does not state it needs to be 1 per base, as well as both matthew and myan telling me along with many other former members of our family we were allowed to have more than one. There is also the fact for the past 6 days we have been spawning in 5-6 money silos at a time while admins and management were on pd raiding us, no objections. Will also told us we were able to, unless the rule had changed...which it hasnt. That rule has been the same since we did 5-6 money silos at a time. (Screenshot from notmar because i couldnt screenshot it but we were both warned for the exxact same thing and he has a warn appeal too)

4000_screenshots_20200429013911_1.thumb.jpg.a71d1d33952429fa75d7462ae8693e95.jpg:

• Head Admin

-Support

I had told you that it was 1 silo per base and that I was checking with SMT to see if it had changed. Since @Jayden told me otherwise, I allowed you to have more than 1 for the time being. Eitherway, you were told by Rocco to remove one of the silos in which he had to do. In my mind, seems like a valid warn.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

32 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

I had told you that it was 1 silo per base and that I was checking with SMT to see if it had changed. Since @Jayden told me otherwise, I allowed you to have more than 1 for the time being. Eitherway, you were told by Rocco to remove one of the silos in which he had to do. In my mind, seems like a valid warn.

The only reason we didnt comply with rocco is because we knew for a fact we werent breaking any rules...rocco was mistaken and thats why he warned us because he wasnt aware of the rule. thats ok, i just dont see how its a valid warn...i tried talking with rocco by pms and ooc and instead of me trying to explain what we were doing was allowed we got warned. 

No clue why you -Support lmao you said yourself that Jayden told you otherwise soooo

Edited by zachines

-SUPPORT 

I mean, I would have warned you for NCWS myself really. I wont lie to you either, because the problem is, Will told you SPECIFICALLY 1 per base until he found out and he said he allowed more than 1 for the time being. Now, over the last couple of years I personally have never seen multiple money silos per base (unless I wasn't on of course) and im almost positive that the reason why noone said anything to you in the first place is because everyone is so argumentive with staff. Either way, he told you to take other ones out, you didn't listen to him, so therefore you were warned. It's 100% valid. 

Oh and another thing to. Just because it's not in the MOTD doesn't mean its okay to do it. Just saying. 

Edited by ~ vσxιs ~
  • Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

51 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT 

I mean, I would have warned you for NCWS myself really. I wont lie to you either, because the problem is, Will told you SPECIFICALLY 1 per base until he found out and he said he allowed more than 1 for the time being. Now, over the last couple of years I personally have never seen multiple money silos per base (unless I wasn't on of course) and im almost positive that the reason why noone said anything to you in the first place is because everyone is so argumentive with staff. Either way, he told you to take other ones out, you didn't listen to him, so therefore you were warned. It's 100% valid. 

Oh and another thing to. Just because it's not in the MOTD doesn't mean its okay to do it. Just saying. 

You werent there clearly so let me clarify a few things. Will told us more than one silo at a time, until he checks with SMT, not 1. (shown in the ss) Will was not even involved until after we were already warned since we wanted to talk to higher up staff since rocco didnt know the rule. Also, im almost positive that is NOT the reason no one stopped us. Its because it isnt against the rules. Maybe if all the staff was on the same page we wouldnt be so argumentative but its really annoying to have the head of staff and now manager tell you its ok then a mod tell me its not and -support my post.

Telling me that I wasn't there isn't relative. What is relative is that the rule IS in the MOTD, just worded ever so slightly different. 

Also, the + or - support to a post is purely opinion, which again, is not relative. My opinion will stand and no amount of anything will change it. This will also be my last comment on your post. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+/- support 

'Money Silo - 15 Mintues after completion/failure (Per base)'

It doesn't say 1 silo per base. Just a cooldown of 15 mins between silos

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

28 minutes ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

Telling me that I wasn't there isn't relative. What is relative is that the rule IS in the MOTD, just worded ever so slightly different. 

Also, the + or - support to a post is purely opinion, which again, is not relative. My opinion will stand and no amount of anything will change it. This will also be my last comment on your post. 

fair enough, i was just pointing out you had some of the story wrong. Also, the rule you're referring to only says how long we have to wait before doing more silos in our base.What is also relative is the fact your opinion was partly based on incorrect information, so i suggest you keep an open mind instead of saying "My opinion will stand and no amount of anything will change it" If you don't want to respond again its  your choice, i'm just pointing things out 

1 hour ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT 

That bald Aussie Guy

4 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

10 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT 

12 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT 

On 4/29/2020 at 3:23 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT 

If this wasn't the response you were expecting or you want to know more, feel free to contact me via TeamSpeak, Discord or the Forums. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."