Rocco Rex - False Warn Report- Denied

OFC Mar

Questions

Your In-game: Mar

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177712110

The admin's name in-game: Rocco Rex

The admin's steam name (If you know it): nope

What warning did you receive: NCWS

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1013816953981341439/460969D8C06535D2C626E968DEB22DB356201919/

Why do you think this warn was false: we had more then one silo and we did not remove one so he warns us but we were a lowed to as shown from will saying we could  https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1013816953981341735/3FABB10D98001C625E243D30643A9A69A5793204/ 

Any extra information: nope

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

• Head Admin

-Support

I had told you that it was 1 silo per base and that I was checking with SMT to see if it had changed. Since @Jayden told me otherwise, I allowed you to have more than 1 for the time being. Either way, you were told by Rocco to remove one of the silos in which he had to do. In my mind, seems like a valid warn.

Forklift_Signature.png

-SUPPORT 

I mean, I would have warned you for NCWS myself really. I wont lie to you either, because the problem is, Will told you SPECIFICALLY 1 per base until he found out and he said he allowed more than 1 for the time being. Now, over the last couple of years I personally have never seen multiple money silos per base (unless I wasn't on of course) and im almost positive that the reason why noone said anything to you in the first place is because everyone is so argumentive with staff. Either way, he told you to take other ones out, you didn't listen to him, so therefore you were warned. It's 100% valid. 

Oh and another thing to. Just because it's not in the MOTD doesn't mean its okay to do it. Just saying.

• Like 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

8 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT 

I mean, I would have warned you for NCWS myself really. I wont lie to you either, because the problem is, Will told you SPECIFICALLY 1 per base until he found out and he said he allowed more than 1 for the time being. Now, over the last couple of years I personally have never seen multiple money silos per base (unless I wasn't on of course) and im almost positive that the reason why noone said anything to you in the first place is because everyone is so argumentive with staff. Either way, he told you to take other ones out, you didn't listen to him, so therefore you were warned. It's 100% valid. 

Oh and another thing to. Just because it's not in the MOTD doesn't mean its okay to do it. Just saying.

well if things are not in the motd then HOW TO PLAYER NOW IF ITS OK TO DO THEM???????????????????????????

• Dislike 2

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

4 minutes ago, OFC Mar said:

well if things are not in the motd then HOW TO PLAYER NOW IF ITS OK TO DO THEM???????????????????????????

You listen to staff as the MOTD says staff has final say and, if you believe the staff member wrong, you come to the forums

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

10 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

I had told you that it was 1 silo per base and that I was checking with SMT to see if it had changed. Since @Jayden told me otherwise, I allowed you to have more than 1 for the time being. Either way, you were told by Rocco to remove one of the silos in which he had to do. In my mind, seems like a valid warn.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

10 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT 

I was looking at chat the whole time I really think this is a lesson you can learn from and just listen to the staff member I am not trying to be rude btw I just think this is a learning opportunity.

16 hours ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

On 4/29/2020 at 2:15 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

On 4/29/2020 at 2:15 AM, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

sorry I am getting back late but in fairness you saying that we could have more then 1 for the time being is ok but when another staff is saying he get rid of it when we are dealing with other staff then we can't handle that so us getting warned because we were dealing with other staff at that time (the Tmod) then its not our fault rocco rex did not see us talking to the other staff and then just warned us in my shoes I can not handle two sits at once so him warning us is ok but I would like it to be removed since we were talking to other staff and rex can over and destroyed it with out seeing that were dealing with other staff at that time. It should be there if we were not dealing with other staff at the moment and we could not go do it since the Tmod was talking about our base entrance. @Will (WTLM2013)

On 4/29/2020 at 3:25 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 hour ago, K1LLER said:

-SUPPORT 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

On 4/29/2020 at 5:25 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT 

Signature.png

On 4/29/2020 at 3:25 AM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

-SUPPORT 

Ok so If any higher up staff are seeing this I am just going to end it and allow my false warn to be denied at this point ill just take the warn.