Commander Iden Versio Super Admin Appucation

TheJackForce

Should I be Super Admin? (If not use evidence)  

33 members have voted

1. 1. use evidance and state only the Truth?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Commander Iden Versio IF1

What is your steam name?: (GL) Jack Sull

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:115361809

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 

Yes I am a Admin on Imperial RP (around 5 months or more cant remember) and a former Senior Moderator on SCP Rp this is all on Gaminglight 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Around 2017 on GL or early 2018 

What date did you make your forums account?

March 28, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Admin 

How many warns do you have on the server?

1 over 2 years ago will show evidence when requested

Have you donated?

Yes 

What rank are you applying for?

Super Admin

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Yes

Timezone: UK (GMT)

Permission (Super Admin+ need this): 

Adam (Head Of Staff), Hotshot (Manager), Badaim (super Admin), Beckett (Head Admin), Scoot (Manager)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe I should have this rank because I handle sits with out tickets being made I also pay attention to chat and I'm always willing to help anyone that's new to the server, I also hold a positive reputation on the server and across the community and I have always shown that I do not to show favouritism to anyone and I will always be neutral in any situation that comes up, also I as very friendly and many people trust me I am a open book and I will never openly lie to someone I believe honest is the best and I will also go out of my own way to help people this has been proven many time and I will also help new staff out when it comes to sits and doing their binds.

I never go for a ban straight away I will warn the person and show them what they have done wrong and help them understand what they need to do, also im never one sided in sits I will listen to both sides and look at any evidence I am given and I will make a decision I that based on what I can see and how I understand. also I'm active every day and I'm one of the highest with a logging in streak and I will also respond to call for staff in chat when there is no tickets and I will also pay attention to staff chat and assist anyone that may need help and I never abuse my rank or power because that hurt the community I want to help build, I will also help new people to the server out by showing them the content pack and answering any questions they may have.

as a former high command member I knew how stressful staffing and high command issue where I think that I am a good fit for this because I have shown I can enforce rules and make the server more enjoyable for the player and I will never force Rp to happen I will instead monitor the situation and if it gets out of hand step in (when a load of troops decided to mass RDM) I am also very calm and relaxed (too calm some people tell me) I ma also respected in the community and everyone knows I take no nonsense and I'm strict but I am also fair and supporting and I think all staff should be supporting to the player. I am  also willing to help in tutoring new staff on what to do and help them learn and understand what is going open and I will always ask another staffs onion on the situation if I cant come to a conclusion (this hardly never happens I know how to handle almost everything) I find this is fair and makes people more relaxed in the sit,

I will not straight up ban or warn someone for something that can be dealt with verbal and Id rather help the person to do good and help improve their time on the server and will never be angry at the person and just be friendly and understanding to all parties. 

I am also from the UK and 21 years old I never act childish and will always be respectful to every I come across, also I do not tolerate any type of bullying in any way shape or form this has been shown in Naval and all departments involved with naval when I was in naval same goes in IF, also I don't not abuse my staff rank and powers and I never lower my leave and remain professional at all times. don't act childish, also I never ming in rp (I think OOC things should happen in Bunks or cantier) I hardly never get annoyed at people when I do I tend to switch off job and go on my class and stay in my bunks and I think this is the best way to destress and doing something I will regret and I think this goes for everyone that has my mind set. 

before people say that I'm doing this for power there is one thing everyone knows about me I hate power I will always think you are my equal and ill treat you like it I will never act high and mighty and just ask your self if you don't believe me I left Grand Moff for IF commander (I loved working with everyone in HC but I need something more) so to me this in not about power I want to do this to improve the server and help grow the community not out of self gain, also what would I have to gain I'm doing this to help others and that what makes me happy and makes the RP better for all parties.

I would like to state even when I am on LOA I still get on staff and I'm one of the most active admins taking tickets and most likely to Help GM's out at the start of the event by setting Jail points and moving people to stop them falling into the ground, I always make sure that all players do as they are told by the GM's and help them run a event without people going off and doing they own thing and stay with each other and this stops the GM losing track and lets him focus on the event.

I know I have a few issues with some people in the past bear in mind that comes with the job I only do what is necessary and my only focus is to build the community and help people enjoy their time and come back I think this will help the community and they may donate in the future due to their good times here first impressions mean every thing my role is to ,make sure they enjoy they time and thin out those who want to harm that.

also I am also in support and I am willing to help out in and out of game at any time that I am needed to.

(This is not they same app before everyone says it is they look similar due to I don't know how I can reword word this so it will look the same but there is a lot more detail I have added tho)

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I will Gag the person and explain what the situation is and ask them to type out why they did it and if they continue to use Bad language I will warn By doing !warn steam ID RDM by how many Staff disrespect and no intent to Rp (I will also jail them by x amount and tell staff so they know about said person and then ill watch him then take action via a ban if they contiue)

Edited by jackrhyssull
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Major + Support

• I've known Jack since I started playing on ImperialRP and to this day. As I do come on here and there, teamspeak, the forums wherever it is I hear great things about Jack!!! I saw this application and had to reply! He is an absolute great guy, definitely knows what he is doing and is not only dedicated but mature. He is a great, great staff member along with an amazing leader. Good job on the application as well. There is a lot of detail and wording which proves my previous statements. He does not minge, he is trustworthy and a kind lad. I could keep going but I would hit the word limit! 

You deserve Super Admin Jack! I wish you the best. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 4/29/2020 at 12:10 AM, Ender said:

Major + Support

• I've known Jack since I started playing on ImperialRP and to this day. As I do come on here and there, teamspeak, the forums wherever it is I hear great things about Jack!!! I saw this application and had to reply! He is an absolute great guy, definitely knows what he is doing and is not only dedicated but mature. He is a great, great staff member along with an amazing leader. Good job on the application as well. There is a lot of detail and wording which proves my previous statements. He does not minge, he is trustworthy and a kind lad. I could keep going but I would hit the word limit! 

You deserve Super Admin Jack! I wish you the best. 

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

+ Support.

- Solid Commander.
- Veteran of GL.
- Not afraid to say no and be honest (as any good admin should).
- Good Application.
- Treats all fairly and hears people out.
- Trustworthy in his judgement and actions.

I Know, I know, I'm not on staff but I still wanna put in my input because Jack 100% deserves Super Admin, the man knows his job and does it well.
Good luck mate

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/1/2020 at 4:53 AM, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support.

- Solid Commander.
- Veteran of GL.
- Good Application.

I Know, I know, I'm not on staff but I still wanna put in my input because Jack 100% deserves Super Admin, the man knows his job and does it well.
Good luck mate

R Imperial RP General =-= Retired GM-SNR Admin =-= Staff of the month Oct. 2020

Shock VCMDR/CMDR  |  January 23 - August 29th 

• 2 weeks later...

+ Support.

- Solid Commander.
- Veteran of GL.
- Good Application.

Good luck mate

On 4/28/2020 at 10:12 PM, Knight [GL] said:

MEGA +SUPPORT
+ Great Commander
+ Respects all Ranks
+ Even while on LOA puts in effort
+Super Nice
+Responsible
+Trustworthy
+Not at all a minge
+All around Great Guy    

Edited by Ensign Adam/SF FP Adam

On 4/28/2020 at 2:12 PM, Knight [GL] said:

MEGA +SUPPORT
+ Great Commander
+ Respects all Ranks
+ Even while on LOA puts in effort
+Super Nice
+Responsible
+Trustworthy
+Not at all a minge
+All around Great Guy

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN