False Demoting (Report)

Smoll

So in this clip we are supposely hear me say Fuck you kid you are so fucking trash thats what the guy that demoted said but in the clip its clearly not understandable we hear nothing even some staff told me they heard nothing so after this i made a report directly to Command and they still denied it after this i went to support and i spoke to Eternity on teamspeak and weirdly he dont hear anything too so he told me to report here the false demotion and heres the information you may need: My name in game: Security OFC Justin. Person that demoted me: Walter. Command that denied my request: cryolast. Got demoted (Rank i lost) : LCPL to Trainee 

Evidence:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/559418220927385611/704497560609620008/Garrys_Mod_2020.04.27_-_20.56.12.02.DVR_Trim.mp4   JPEG_20200428_160405.jpg

Edited by CHEESELORD

-Support 

U didn't post the video that you said it 

Multiple command backed me up saying they could hear it

You were also demoted for metagame and also for player diss

Edited by Walter W

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

Denied.

Hi Justin, 

From everything shown in the evidence it shows you player dissing as your mic is active while it happens. Even if it was proven that you were innocent, you have dealt with this issue in an extremely unprofessional way, you have blackmailed command, complained about it constantly on the discord, arguing with command, as well as player dissing people like me and mind stone to other security in-game. There is no way at this point you are getting this appealed. The punishment you were given is not a major one and you'll probably be a LCPL again by the end of the week if you improve on your behavior.

~ DHOS Cryolast

Edited by Cryolast

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Just now, Walter W said:

-Support 

U didn't post the video that you said it 

Multiple command backed me up saying they could hear it

You were also demoted for metagame

So you said i didint put the clip yes i did put it if you can watch watch carefully and 4 admin told me they heard anything  and i told you that i know i metagame but i told you the admin forgive me bc in your TRAINING we never spoke about CI i told you that i was new and we can even see that i was level 18 that mean i took the 16level that we can have in rewards and 2 more level that mean 2 levels mean maybe an hour or two

so after 2 hour of playing after i got back to lcpl and got demoted again because like walter said a dead brain cell trained me again so i work my way back but got demoted again and me how would i knew i couldnt get trained huh?