removal of the inmate job - Denied

Hannah

What you want to see? - Removal of the inmate job  

Why should we add it? - this job is very pointless and people  dont use it to rp  and just use it to  go on there to  minge around and rdm  its honestly very annoying  to deal with as doc   because we have to deal with real  criminals    and than the minges  who  don't even follow  the  inmate rules shouldn't have this class shouldn't have even became a thing as it  ruins peoples role play experiences         

What are the advantages of having this? - Actual role play  for doc  not having to deal with minges contently  trying to  kill you with there knifes   

Who is it mainly for? -everyone 

Links to any content - 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+support 
When we first re-added the inmate job, we intended to give DOC a role, something to do other than to guard the prison. But to our dismay, we have almost never had inmates who take their rp seriously. I feel bad for the few groups of inmates who actually want to rp, but the whole ruined the few in this case. There are clear rules in the MOTD for inmates to follow, and even though we constantly point this out to inmates, they are almost never enforced. At most they will get kicked off the job and just come back on later. Not to mention that it is damn near impossible to control any of them, as they never listen, even when under fearrp. As sad as I am to see our primary function go, it has never done anyone any good, and we'd be better off without it.

Edited by Zirados

1 minute ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

If you have a minge just keep them locked down in solitary andd  cuffed

as you aren't doc you wouldn't understand  what we have to deal with   please read  zira  commit as he is command in doc and he even wants this gone 

Actually, I was DOC for a while. But again. Lock em down, have staff help if needed. Definitely call me when Im on, we all know I just love minges

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

10 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

people will be mingy. Call staff

^^^^^^

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

10 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

what if you minge around because you were one of the people not roleplaying and   kept trying escapse after we killed you like  5 time?

12 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

-support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

-support 

Call staff, they aren't ment to be mingy

And DOC officials shouldn't kill inmates when inside the prison when they only have a knife, you have shields and tasers.

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

18 minutes ago, Zirados said:

+support 
When we first re-added the inmate job, we intended to give DOC a role, something to do other than to guard the prison. But to our dismay, we have almost never had inmates who take their rp seriously. I feel bad for the few groups of inmates who actually want to rp, but the whole ruined the few in this case. There are clear rules in the MOTD for inmates to follow, and even though we constantly point this out to inmates, they are almost never enforced. At most they will get kicked off the job and just come back on later. Not to mention that it is damn near impossible to control any of them, as they never listen, even when under fearrp. As sad as I am to see our primary function go, it has never done anyone any good, and we'd be better off without it.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

41 minutes ago, Max Holland said:

I was on at the time. However , that wasn’t me.

my bad  i thought i saw you with a  fubar just mingeing around 

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

What you want to see? - Removal of the inmate job  

Why should we add it? - this job is very pointless and people  dont use it to rp  and just use it to  go on there to  minge around and rdm  its honestly very annoying  to deal with as doc   because we have to deal with real  criminals    and than the minges  who  don't even follow  the  inmate rules shouldn't have this class shouldn't have even became a thing as it  ruins peoples role play experiences         

What are the advantages of having this? - Actual role play  for doc  not having to deal with minges contently  trying to  kill you with there knifes   

Who is it mainly for? -everyone 

Links to any content - 

- Support

Just put them in solitary if they are either legit minging/breaking rules or demote/force job them off the job by getting a Admin ingame etc, there are a little few people who like to RP out in the Prison 1 Being Myself I enjoy it and its fun to do despite u get a bunch of people jumping on the Inmate Job and just RDM each other inmates and stuff and what but not but if the inmate job gets removed its kind of pointless for the whole actual like prison etc if u get me despite DOC can still do their jobs if any other government official requests DOC for a PT to their location and what not but yeah aha and also this defeats my purpose of the Prison Inmate CC I legit created myself when the Inmate Job wasn't in on the server before hence why I went out my own way and created and inspired it and I was dedicated to do of that my CC of it to have my own job then shortly after people spoke about wanting to have the inmate job back in a little while back of the post and it got accepted etc

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

2 minutes ago, Ecott said:

- Support

Just put them in solitary if they are either legit minging/breaking rules or demote/force job them off the job by getting a Admin ingame etc, there are a little few people who like to RP out in the Prison 1 Being Myself I enjoy it and its fun to do despite u get a bunch of people jumping on the Inmate Job and just RDM each other inmates and stuff and what but not but if the inmate job gets removed its kind of pointless for the whole actual like prison etc if u get me despite DOC can still do their jobs if any other government official requests DOC for a PT to their location and what not but yeah aha and also this defeats my purpose of the Prison Inmate CC I legit created myself when the Inmate Job wasn't in on the server before hence why I went out my own way and created and inspired it and I was dedicated to do of that my CC of it to have my own job then shortly after people spoke about wanting to have the inmate job back in a little while back of the post and it got accepted etc

i love people  who actually roleplay this out    like your self ig we do have staff in the game for  a reason i just dont wanna  spam   calls that people are mingeing and  not following   the inmate rules      

8 minutes ago, Hannah said:

i love people  who actually roleplay this out    like your self ig we do have staff in the game for  a reason i just dont wanna  spam   calls that people are mingeing and  not following   the inmate rules      

that's the same goes for any other rule if people are breaking them and minging on other jobs and what not etc, its society and a game that your bound to have many minges, I don't think any other server or heck even another game where there is possibly without a doubt no minges there's always that one person out there who just mess about/minge or more then one but yeah and like I said call staff about it heck even if u don't want to constantly bug staff about it but that's what their there for to respond to anyone's calls about a report and they can "Help" and force job them off the job and heck even give them a jail time like I don't know like maybe 180 seconds or something or even longer then if need be kick/ban them from the server if they are constantly do it once they get returned and warned about it etc

Edited by Ecott

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

9 hours ago, Zirados said:

+support 

Alongside this, it is true. There is not much point in being a in-mate other than killing, as this only applies to most new players that come on when DOC is on. Sadly no point in this job, so it'll be a +Support from me.

spacer.png

On 4/29/2020 at 6:52 AM, Max Holland said:

-support 

May as well remove gun dealer(or any class really) since people are hella mingey on it too.

If people minge on the job then call staff/collect evidence and report on forums. -support

Signature.png

On 4/28/2020 at 4:48 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

If you have a minge just keep them locked down in solitary andd  cuffed

1 hour ago, Phil GSC said:

May as well remove gun dealer(or any class really) since people are hella mingey on it too.

If people minge on the job then call staff/collect evidence and report on forums. -support

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

If people are using the job for the wrong reason / minging / not rp'ing. Please contact staff! 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor