Should I be t mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be t mod?

• Yes
    • No

1.      What is your in-game name?: SRT PFC Ryzen 1S31

2.      What is your steam name?: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X

3.      What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:95994697

4.      Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Yes I have. I used to play with CityRP Gaming. When my cruise back in June 2019 came I put in a resignation because at the time I didn’t rank up because nobody was suggesting me to be ranked up and the owner and superadmins were jerks. So I resigned from that community and left to recently them shutting down the server leaving only the forums with not much activity. Like I said I left them when I took like 55 sits when I was tmod.

5.      What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3/23/20

6.      What date did you make your forums account? 1/25/20

7.      Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? N/A

8.      How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2060862783

9.      Have you donated? N/A

10.   What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11.   Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? N/A

12.   Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes sir/ma’am

13.   Timezone: EST

14.   Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15.   Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I used to be a staff member on a different community until I resigned and stopped playing video games for a few months because I had work and family things going on from June 2019 to January 2020. Like I stated before I took about 56 sits from earlier time and with how active I am on GamingLights PoliceRP server (about 3 hours a session) I can take a lot of sits. I’m familiar with a lot of rules that are set by all communities. I will bring laughter and more fun to the staff team of PoliceRP. I enjoy playing on this server and some of the staff I’ve talked with have taught me some great things from session I’ve been in game. I know there are times to joke and mess around but there are also times to be serious when it comes to being serious like when it comes to someone breaking major rules.

16.   How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If he/she continues to curse at me and/or the entire server I will gag them and talk to them. Once they are calm and collect I will receive the information on why they were mass rdming and collect any evidence if any and review it. If they don’t have any evidence I will talk to the victims of said mass rdming and see if they have any evidence and if its valid evidence I will warn the player who did the mass rdm, jail them for 300 seconds so they can reread the rules. I will let higher ranking staff know about the player and have them do as they please if another report comes in for the same player and same reason or any other reason that comes in. Mass rdm is a big no, no and needs to be dealt with immediately. If the player ltaps, continues to shoot or even tries to run off I will let a higher rank come in to warn the user and/or ban if needed for ltap, attempt rdm on staff, and disrespect to staff.

4 hours ago, Alex Raddish said:

+Support

-I've had good experiences with you in-game

-Friendly

-Low warns

-Past experience

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+ Support

• Active
  • Good Person
  • Good Intentions
  • Nice Application

Forgot to add, your forums post's are very, very low. I would like to see that increase! (Be active on the forums). 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

On 4/29/2020 at 1:09 PM, Ender said:

+ Support

• Active
  • Good Person
  • Good Intentions
  • Nice Application

Forgot to add, your forums post's are very, very low. I would like to see that increase! (Be active on the forums). 

Agreed with Ender. Good luck

Signature.png

On 4/29/2020 at 12:09 PM, Ender said:

+ Support

• Active
  • Good Person
  • Good Intentions
  • Nice Application

One of the requirements is to be active on the forums and have at least 25 posts, as of this post you only have 3. Need to get more posts.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Police-RP Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor