TwizKury- Blacklist Appeal

wolphin

Steam Name: TwizKirigaya

Ingame Name: TwizKury

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:511677233

Job Blacklisted From: SCP-966

Reason for the Job Blacklist: ???

Dispute: I don't even know why I was blacklisted, I've never minged or broken rules with him.

• Dislike 3

might be a furry but might also not be

So first off, that title is very misleading. Also, @Weiss was the one who warned you for FailRP | Using Weapons on 966, perhaps he can shed some light?
Nevermind, that was 4 days ago, that might not have anything to do with this.

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• Head Admin
1 minute ago, Gunther said:

So first off, that title is very misleading. Also, @Weiss was the one who warned you for FailRP | Using Weapons on 966, perhaps he can shed some light?

He was in CI base, bought weapons from their armory. If I recall correctly.
However, I have no knowledge of his blacklist.

-support 

he’s given no reason for why he should be unblacklisted and he has a history of minging and abusing SCP jobs. 

—FORUMS DIPLOMAT MESSAGE—

Note: I will lock this post if people consider to argue. I have already hid the posts, but keep your comments to +support and -support only. 

Thank you,

October

2 hours ago, Crabbo said:

-Support
Has given no reason why he should be unblacklisted.
Doesnt seem like he wants to help himself.

-Support

I literally just did. ONE incident alone shouldn't give me a blacklist.

27 minutes ago, Hoovy said:

@TwizKirigaya Do you know who blacklisted you from that job?

i don't know who, weiss said he didn't do it so...

Edited by TwizKirigaya

1 hour ago, October said:

-support 

he’s given no reason for why he should be unblacklisted and he has a history of minging and abusing SCP jobs. 

Note: I will lock this post if people consider to argue. I have already hid the posts, but keep your comments to +support and -support only. 

Thank you,

October

-support

if you consider breaking the rules twice as an SCP abuse, than that's f- heckin hilarious. and even if i did have a history of "minging" i shouldn't be BLACKLISTED from the fucking job mate. if you GENUINELY feel like a blacklist is appropriate, then either you gone mad or you just really don't like the person. in other words, overkill. 

Edited by TwizKirigaya

2 minutes ago, TwizKirigaya said:

-support

if you consider breaking the rules twice as an SCP abuse, than that's f- heckin hilarious. and even if i did have a history of "minging" i shouldn't be BLACKLISTED from the fucking job mate. if you GENUINELY feel like a blacklist is appropriate, then either you gone mad or you just really don't like the person. in other words, overkill. 

I want to refrain from picking a fight, but my history with you is much more than simply abusing SCP’s, and if I’m correct I believe the event with Weiss is your 3rd issue, though I might be wrong and if I am I apologize. 

I’m going to list out my personal history with you: you’ve lied to staff before and pushed different buttons on 106 (namely the generator and the control room), you wasted staffs time with a sit because I put you on a DNT and you had to have multiple people come tell you that you aren’t getting trained. Again I apologize if this is too hostile, this is just my personal experience with you. To carry on, even on this report, I had to hide a majority of your posts because you were spamming this. 

Continuing on, in these reports you need to have evidence that you’ve done nothing wrong. I don’t know who blacklisted you, but you have no evidence that you did nothing wrong.

4 hours ago, TwizKirigaya said:

Dispute: I don't even know why I was blacklisted, I've never minged or broken rules with him.

If you bought weapons as 966 and have been warned in the past for violating SCP rules then you’ll probably get blacklisted. Your dispute here varies very far from the truth, as well. 

I will admit that I have some bias against you because of our past interactions, but you have to understand that your history of minging and lying and failRP warrants (in my opinion) a blacklist from 966 if you’re caught buying guns while on the job. 

9 minutes ago, October said:

I want to refrain from picking a fight, but my history with you is much more than simply abusing SCP’s, and if I’m correct I believe the event with Weiss is your 3rd issue, though I might be wrong and if I am I apologize. 

I’m going to list out my personal history with you: you’ve lied to staff before and pushed different buttons on 106 (namely the generator and the control room), you wasted staffs time with a sit because I put you on a DNT and you had to have multiple people come tell you that you aren’t getting trained. Again I apologize if this is too hostile, this is just my personal experience with you. To carry on, even on this report, I had to hide a majority of your posts because you were spamming this. 

Continuing on, in these reports you need to have evidence that you’ve done nothing wrong. I don’t know who blacklisted you, but you have no evidence that you did nothing wrong.

If you bought weapons as 966 and have been warned in the past for violating SCP rules then you’ll probably get blacklisted. Your dispute here varies very far from the truth, as well. 

I will admit that I have some bias against you because of our past interactions, but you have to understand that your history of minging and lying and failRP warrants (in my opinion) a blacklist from 966 if you’re caught buying guns while on the job. 

-support

A) I understand the bias part, and quite frankly if our roles were switched then I would have been too.
B) I said twice, because prior to the Weiss situation it was only twice.
C) Again, I didnt LIE, I misunderstood the rules(and quite frankly you didn't really help that much). All you said was "Don't turn off the generator" and I didn't. You NEVER said "dont touch any buttons" which in itself is extremely vague.

D) IIRC, only 4 people came, and IMO, it should have been 3 people to get different opinions/perspectives.
E) Nah for now you're being OK at the hostility part.
F) I was spamming? Mate I was standing up for myself cause those 2 guys(or women whichever one)  were being arseholes lmfao.

G) I never said I did nothing wrong (of course in the first post i said this but that was because I had forgotten about the Weiss situation.), in fact I am admitting that i did it. I'm saying that a blacklist is(comparably to RDM or what have you) extremely inappropriate.

Edited by TwizKirigaya

2 hours ago, October said:

Thank you,

October

- Chief

final warning. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

It seems we're at a stalemate. We don't know the reason why he was blacklisted or who blacklisted him, but at the same time, he doesn't any evidence to dispute it because he doesn't even know why he was blacklisted. Aside from his history of minging on SCPs, I'm going to stay neutral until we can get an answer on who and why he was blacklisted. 
-/+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

-Support I really hope this doesnt count as "arguing" but I know the reason on why I was punished, i just don't get the reason why I was blacklisted. 
Final say in the matter:

I understand that I was punished for FailRp'ing, and I am willing to take a warning. I am not quite sure why or who blacklisted me though. I think that a blacklist is an extremely harsh punishment for this situation, and I'd like to be unblacklisted, and just keep the warning.

Edited by TwizKirigaya
  • Dislike 1

• Rookieblue changed the title to TwizKury- Blacklist Appeal

I was the person that issued the blacklist for SCP 966 while reviewing the warnings being issued. This individual was warned for FailRP | Weapon as SCP-966 on Thu Apr 23 22:36:09 2020. I also noticed that this individual was also warned for:

fail rp entering d block as 106 - Thu Apr 23 19:28:14 2020

Lying to staff | Breaking multiple 106 rules - Wed Apr 22 04:37:18 2020

In less than 48 hours he had amassed three separate warnings for high level misconduct on multiple SCPs. To prevent further instances of misconduct from occurring, which I deemed extremely likely, I issued a blacklist for SCP 966 and SCP 106/173/343.

Please excuse the late response, I'm on LOA at the moment, otherwise I would've seen and responded much earlier.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021