Increased Government Payout - Accepted

Ender

What you want to see? -  Increase Government payout

Why should we add it? - So Government can get more money. If you main government or mainly play on government it helps make money.

What are the advantages of having this? - Increase Payout, more fun!

Who is it mainly for? - Government 

Links to any content - N/A

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

6 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

You really don't get anything while on the job

Some people use this as there only job I think gov should be getting paid around 10k for all the bullshit they gotta deal with 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Major support 

-not all members of Pd want to or have fun being involved in criminal activity. Therefore, I believe they should get a pay increase because unless they do get off the job and do some crim work, they will barley make enough to buy the cheapest car in the dealer 

PD Major, EMS Captain

+Support

all gov jobs in the server would theoretically be “state employees” which pay a lot. So yeah increase it by like $30 each rank or sum. Won’t ruin economy. 

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

2 hours ago, Freeze said:

Also, you already get paid 1500$ for arresting someone and confiscating weapons, tickets so you gov gets paid enough. Just do your job right and you'l be a miljonair in a matter of days

Sir, what about TAC Units. They don’t get that much money if you really think about it.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+/- support

Your supposed to use Crim for Money Im pretty sure otherwise what would be the point of crim to exist other than crime.

Also you get money from Tickets, Confiscating weapons and Putting people in jail and if you really want to make money while on gov just join EMS they get money for every revive. (2K a revive or something)

I NEVER play on Crim. Being government is my only income. I have 7 mil from being EMS getting 1500 a revive for 3 YEARS. 3 years to get 7 mil...when crims over here with 99999999999999999999999999999

Honestly don't see point, if you are on gov, there is no reason you need money with exception of buying guns. And if you only play on gov, you will have enough money saved up to be able to buy guns

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 5/2/2020 at 8:06 AM, richp90xxx said:

+Major support 

-not all members of Pd want to or have fun being involved in criminal activity. Therefore, I believe they should get a pay increase because unless they do get off the job and do some crim work, they will barley make enough to buy the cheapest car in the dealer 

On 5/7/2020 at 12:19 PM, Sion said:

Honestly don't see point, if you are on gov, there is no reason you need money with exception of buying guns. And if you only play on gov, you will have enough money saved up to be able to buy guns

ammo, etc. it actually costs a lot. 

On 5/7/2020 at 10:10 AM, Kade said:

I NEVER play on Crim. Being government is my only income. I have 7 mil from being EMS getting 1500 a revive for 3 YEARS. 3 years to get 7 mil...when crims over here with 99999999999999999999999999999

not all people have 3+ years on the server or play EMS. But, that sounds like some mighty fine dedication. 

In my opinion the money payout seems to be pretty balanced (from PD to Tac). The reason why criminals (CCs) have 500 as a payout is because that is another perk of donating for a cc.  

+/- Support

Edited by Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."