SpadeH

Lemon Dupe Warn Fix Request

Your In-game: SpadeH

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:148873827

The admin's name in-game: Lemon

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: Leaving Sit and TK

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258013382/screenshots/

Why do you think this warn was false: I'm not saying it was false it just duped and I would like to remove one.

Any extra information: I spoke to Matthew and he told me I could appeal this even though it was old.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Androntel said:

Wrong Section - This is MilitaryRP

He is in the right section as this Warn is for Military RP.

Edited by [GL] Brandon

General Brandon

Former USN SEAL Team 1 LTCMDR| Military RP Ex- Admin | Staff of the Month of April 2020

1 hour ago, [GL] Brandon said:

He is in the right section as this Warn if for Military RP.

The screen shots from the police rp server, but the warns are from the military rp server, i am confusion

Posted (edited)

Guys its not that hard to understand, his latest screenshot is his warn from MilitaryRP and he is trying to get one of them removed because they are duplicated.
(Next time you might want to link the screenshot like this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2076606910)

+Support Duplicated warn

Edited by WiN

MilitaryRP Head of event team | RU 4 Star General | ImperialRP Naval AO SubLT | Retired 31st VCMDR

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

1 hour ago, WiN said:

Guys its not that hard to understand, his latest screenshot is his warn from MilitaryRP and he is trying to get one of them removed because they are duplicated.
(Next time you might want to link the screenshot like this https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2076606910)

+Support Duplicated warn

+Support, it's not hard to understand it, he took the screenshot on PRP but for MilRP warns, it's fine

PoliceRP] EMR Josh Rescue 10 | SCU OFC Josh 1S60 | FBI SA Josh KGB46 | SGT Josh 1A65 | Ex. State Trooper SNR Josh 1T65 | Old member of DD (went by Zesty) | Donator |

MilitaryRP] Retired US LTC Josh Retired USDI CPT Josh and USMP MPO Josh | Retired Moderator and WarDog | Reserve RU 2ndGTD GRU RSGM Josh | Ex. USAF CPT Josh | Ex. USMC COL Josh | Retired Ranger Lead | Retired RANGER,Ex.FORECON,Ex.MARSOC,Ex.MAJCOM, and Ex.AFSOC Personal |

On 4/28/2020 at 7:30 AM, [MillRP] [PoliceRP] Josh said:

+Support, it's not hard to understand it, he took the screenshot on PRP but for MilRP warns, it's fine

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says bans) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

U.S. Military: General Of The Army GOA edit.png