Rule add :Leaving To avoid RP to be a punishment - Denied

Surge

Leaving to avoid role-play, Something that causes anger withen anyone during any situation, Mtf capturing a CI, Ci capturing CI,MTF,Gensec an DOURS or any high level personnel, This should be a punishment because it ruins the Role-play for those in the situation , This should be punishable because its failrp , You are leaving to avoid anything of repercussions towards your RP character/rank, an name , An example of this , is right here a Dr Manyard who was caught left to be questioned an possibly punished by MTF Command

Rules to this if  a player leaves mid rp or has to leave must tell there capter to pick it up tomorrow or another time to continue roleplay.

If not player should be warned or punished to there character /whitelist 

This mainly effects Researchers Gensec,MTF, An CI, Both Slueths an Manyards. anyone who can be captured mid rp/ Arrested to be questioned or punished by the 05, or any MTF members (Or any high level clearance personnel)

(This is suspicious because a level 4 personnel shouldn't be leaving a armory door open for any reason)

EX of this, Dr Manyard was reported multiple times by other researchers that he was opening up the armory door ,  then immediately leaving it (Not entering it just opening an walking away) Caught red-handed in the act then arrested an striped of comms,pills guns an Armour, MTF Deals with the situation Catches him in the act an arrests him, then the Maynard leaves to avoid RP/punishment  which wasted time an avoided any sort of potential extra RP

EX -----> Leaving to avoid RP

handcuff.png.9d66947bffdab5479210d1b43f34ab81.pngleaving.png.141e972f5d0c0c63aa6fe034eaf1c6d8.png

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

+Support

Isn't leaving during RP without a reason count as FailRP?

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

4 minutes ago, MiniLeopard said:

+Support

Isn't leaving during RP without a reason count as FailRP?

Apprently not since the manyard i have caught with proof CI says it doesnt count if they leave an counts a manyard "RP Reset"

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

Just now, [CCG] Camo said:

-support  

haha Gmod RP's go reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bruh

+support if someone is playing in a rp scenario which people come to the server for and just decides "I don't wanna deal with this scenario anymore and I don't feel like having to deal with the consequences" they need to be punished in some way shape or form and it shouldn't be up there with like server adverting or racism but it should be a minor offense that is at least warnable.

Marty Bringer of Mayhem | Foundation Killer | SCP Releaser |

-Support

You can't force people to stay on the server for something they're not having fun doing.

19 minutes ago, AquaWolf said:

+support

I mean that is failrp/ leaving to avoid punishment

LTAP is different, LTAP only applies to Administrative Punishments.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

zyyw7jh5.png

-Support, if you don't want to participate in rp and want to leave then you should be able, anyways heres what ex smt have said about disconnecting whilst restrained in the past

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

22 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

You can't force people to stay on the server for something they're not having fun doing.

LTAP is different, LTAP only applies to Administrative Punishments.

People have a life outside the server.

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-support

People have a life outside the server and you arrested someone for opening a door.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

26 minutes ago, BlueToxicTank said:

If your in handcuffs mid rp to be punished,  an aswell being a CLASS 4 clearance level , opening a door like an armoury for anyone to walk in, that should be punished if your caught doing . the example is him opening it then leaving not even entering it 

i think the only scenario in  which this rule would be applicable is leaving during rp and then rejoining so you dont to deal with it.

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

1 hour ago, Ritz said:

you arrested someone for opening a door

brilliant

-Support

A class four clearance level personnel shouldn't be leaving an armory door open, Especially being told not to, the person opened it then walked away, thats suspecious an isnt allowed 

-support

This is a game, so forcing someone to RP may just be annoying. I myself would probably leave if i got arrested for opening a door

1 minute ago, pixelated pancakes said:

i think the only scenario in  which this rule would be applicable is leaving during rp and then rejoining so you dont to deal with it.

1 minute ago, Propane said:

-support

This is a game, so forcing someone to RP may just be annoying. I myself would probably leave if i got arrested for opening a door

As a level four clearance researcher you shouldn't be leaving a armoury door open, an is deemed suspicious if its happening multiple times an an arrest would make sense since your walkin opening the door then leaving it open for anyone to enter , then being caught for questioning then leaving is fail rp

1 minute ago, Kommunistic said:

As a level four clearance researcher you shouldn't be leaving a armoury door open, an is deemed suspicious if its happening multiple times an an arrest would make sense since your walkin opening the door then leaving it open for anyone to enter , then being caught for questioning then leaving is fail rp

I really hope you know how long interrogations last, ive interrogated RP willing people for over am hour. Some people have lives outside of a game.

Just now, Propane said:

I really hope you know how long interrogations last, ive interrogated RP willing people for over am hour. Some people have lives outside of a game.

i get that people have lives, its the fact leaving with no warning to avoid punishment of your character should be punished, So if you catch a MTF Col somehow, cant complain if he DC'S with zero warning 

1 hour ago, Ritz said:

you arrested someone for opening a door

brilliant

-Support

8 minutes ago, pixelated pancakes said:

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif