Marshmallow Purple

Should Karen/Marshmallow get VM?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Walter/Marshmallow get VM?

• Yes.
    • No.

Questions

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Marshmallow Purple ( SF GC Walter 5469 )

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I feel with my likable personality and helpful nature, i could really help SF get back on top. also i am very active so SF would always have HC (which looks very good for new members). also i was a VCMDR when i transfered back to SF so i feel i already have good leadership experience. Finally i am one of the most active officers and i have been in SF for a long time so me being a Vice Marshal would definitely be a good choice.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Not sure but i joined back in December 2019

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

To lead and control his troopers, as well as maintain good relations with other battalions and gain new members.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Because i have been a VCMDR before, i have never minged or been warned and i act professionally. also i am good at writing documents 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday for around 4+ hours

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None on any Gaminglight Servers.

Edited by Marshmallow Purple

SCP RP - MTF D5 VCMDR Robby CTF D5 Founder/Overseer of Operations "Omniscient Eyes" Mu Cephei COA | Ex CI R&D AIN INF Gerry  | EX RRH Engineer Uniform 48 | EX RS RobbyOG Technical Low Command | Beans’ Test Dummy Participated In The Legendary Technical Bombing Of Site-O5 | OG Janitorial Low Command and Assistant Head of Containment Cleaners | Creator of the DENSEC on Site-O5 | 

Imperial RP - Former Creator of Medical Research Citadel / Medical Captain Citadel  Former IC VCOM Scorch Former SF Vice Marshal Walter | Creator of ST Riot Troopers and Original Leader | Former Nova Trooper Marksman 2LT Judge NT20 

Major +Support

As the current Marshal of the Starfighter Corps; I would love to see Karen / Marshmellow as my 2nd in Command.

He has previous experience as a VCMDR, being Scorch on IC, and from my view of his work on SF, he is completely fit to fill that spot.

The only issue I see is a relatively short application, but his actions speak louder than his words.

Best of luck!

Edited by Omega
  •   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

6 hours ago, Omega said:

Major +Support

As the current Marshal of the Starfighter Corps; I would love to see Karen / Marshmellow as my 2nd in Command.

He has previous experience as a VCMDR, being Scorch on IC, and from my view of his work on SF, he is completely fit to fill that spot.

The only issue I see is a relatively short application, but his actions speak louder than his words.

Best of luck!

+MAJOR SUPPORT
As someone that has worked with Marshmallow before I know for a fact that he is very qualified for the position
+Trustworthy
+Hardworking
+Dedicated
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Experienced
+Great Person

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

1 hour ago, Monaco said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT
As someone that has worked with Marshmallow before I know for a fact that he is very qualified for the position
+Trustworthy
+Hardworking
+Dedicated
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Experienced
+Great Person

GOOD LUCK MARSHMALLOW!

Edited by Ethanness46

ST RTL COL JESTIE

20 hours ago, Omega said:

Major +Support

Best of luck!

11 hours ago, Monaco said:

+MAJOR SUPPORT
+Trustworthy
+Hardworking
+Dedicated
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Experienced
+Great Person

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png