Phill 1203 Medical Vice Commander Application

_screwthesystem

Am I fit for medical vice commander?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Am I fit for medical vice commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

MC SE 1LT Phill 1203

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

69th Medical Corp

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

As a medical from the American time zones, I don't see many medical online. Both the current commander and the vice commander are from Europe's time zone. We need a vice commander, in the American time zones, that can show an example and rally the storm troopers to join medical, furthering our ability to help out others. As a vice commander, I will be able to be that role model and convince the storm troopers to join medical. I will be hosting audit trainings and tryouts during those afternoon times. I also want to become a vice commander of this branch so I can expand the role-play of this branch. I have excellent qualifications as a medic because I have previous experience as a commander in another server. Although it may not be as big as Gaming lights, the amount of people have never stopped us from not having fun during events and role-play. Obtaining such a rank is not easy. It requires immense dedication and heart in that one battalion. You also need to be recognized by high command that you have, indeed, have been doing a great job. As a vice commander, I'll be able to teach my troops how to properly preform medical training exercises in training audits. Not only can I carry out those types of audits, but I also have been helping troopers recover from mental illnesses, such as the likes of PTSD, schizophrenia, and phobias. As a vice commander, I will be able to recommend new sub divisions within medical that deal with the specific needs of our troopers. In one example, there could be a sub division that deals with the whole mental illness problem just like psychiatrists do in real life, and elite medics that live and breath only to save the lives of other troopers. Kind of like front line medics. I want the additional space that vice commander gives to flourish my thinking.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Around 58 hours constantly role-playing in one regiment

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a medical vice commander is to become a role model in proper role-play to the other troopers. We are supposed to be the backbone of any event out there. A flimsy backbone can't save anything, but a sturdy backbone can support the whole body. The whole body representing the other soldiers. Those aren't the only responsibilities that a vice commander has. They also have to attend mandatory meetings with other commanders and higher ups, to discuss the status of their battalions, discuss any problems within their battalions or in the battalions of other commanders, and discuss other event ideas that would include the whole server.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should entrust me with a vice commander position because I am a very honest person that only wants the best for both parties. I have always been the kind of person that desires to support others and I can support everyone even further if I was a vice commander. I have previous experience, as stated before in one of the previous answers. I have been entrusted to lead, entrusted enough to be regularly counted on, and entrusted to hold a high enough position in another server  to lead more. Multiple people have put their trust in me and I haven't back stabbed any of them. I have always fulfilled any request they asked of me. I have experience moderating servers with over 4k members, and owning a server with over a 100 people. That said, I have proved many people that I can be trusted. I'm also the one that has to remind and enforce the rules to other people. I have an excellent memory. That allows me to remind others what the duties are for the soldiers I'm leading, and how to fulfill them correctly and as fast as possible. That's why I'm trustworthy enough to be a medical vice commander in the server.

7. How often can you be Online? :

All day during the weekends, and the afternoon on the weekdays

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

None

Boomer of medical.

Blarg- "I'm going to vote monkey for monkey."