actual NLR being added that no one may remember there base /any locations after death for 3 mins

Hannah

What you want to see? -  Each time you die you start a new life - all your previous memories are lost    i would like to see an edit of the motd stating that you can not go anywhere close to  your building after death if you died there or a location  where you died  witch means you got to go some where else around the map for 3 mins 

Why should we add it? -   because its basic NLR    you are remembering your past life locations  and you just camping  behind  the police borders  and this should be followed by gov to once they  lose a raid  they must be away from there location  meaning not being cross the road  of there death  just camping there and waiting till the 3 mins to be over to just ambush  Each other 

What are the advantages of having this? -   the advantages of this   is that people aren't actually breaking NLR  and camping outside there base location  where an active raid  is still happening  ,  and makes Raids More Fair 

Who is it mainly for? - gov and crims 

Links to any content - 

NLR is New Life Rule, it's meant to keep you away from the area of your death for a set amount of time. please Remember this 

this is what i am talking about people coming back to there death location just behind the police lines image.thumb.png.c00bf4a66b5e8b1107bb7ca6909c83b9.pngimage.thumb.png.c00bf4a66b5e8b1107bb7ca6909c83b9.png

Edited by Hannah

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support 

NLR means you can't remember anything from past life. But have you considered think that maybe someone sends them a 'text message' (PM) informing them of the current situation

I don't see the issue with standing watching. They aren't doing anything that interrupt what is happening. I do feel this was made out of anger from the UMC silo raid

• Like 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

2 minutes ago, Sion said:

-support 

NLR means you can't remember anything from past life. But have you considered think that maybe someone sends them a 'text message' (PM) informing them of the current situation

I don't see the issue with standing watching. They aren't doing anything that interrupt what is happening. I do feel this was made out of anger from the UMC silo raid

yes you cant  remember your  past life but going  to the building location  where they died  last is remembering there past  life as they rememberd where they died and  NLR is New Life Rule, it's meant to keep you away from the area of your death for a set amount of time.

and doesn't matter if  they aren't interrupting   they are still breaking it  and no if i was that mad at umc i'd put  crims only    as i put  gov may not return also 

7 minutes ago, Sion said:

-support 

4 hours ago, Hannah said:

What you want to see? -  Each time you die you start a new life - all your previous memories are lost    i would like to see an edit of the motd stating that you can not go anywhere close to  your building after death if you died there or a location  where you died  witch means you got to go some where else around the map for 3 mins 

Why should we add it? -   because its basic NLR    you are remembering your past life locations  and you just camping  behind  the police borders  and this should be followed by gov to once they  lose a raid  they must be away from there location  meaning not being cross the road  of there death  just camping there and waiting till the 3 mins to be over to just ambush  Each other 

What are the advantages of having this? -   the advantages of this   is that people aren't actually breaking NLR  and camping outside there base location  where an active raid  is still happening  ,  and makes Raids More Fair 

Who is it mainly for? - gov and crims 

Links to any content - 

NLR is New Life Rule, it's meant to keep you away from the area of your death for a set amount of time. please Remember this 

- Neutral

I mean despite this being a suddgestion and what not, but aint this a legitimate rule or whatever…??? where ever u die if your GOV or a crim u simply cant return to where u died at until NLR is up/over of the 3 mins or so...???

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

12 minutes ago, Ecott said:

- Neutral

I mean despite this being a suddgestion and what not, but aint this a legitimate rule or whatever…??? where ever u die if your GOV or a crim u simply cant return to where u died at until NLR is up/over of the 3 mins or so...???

This is a rule but you know when there's silos and if some one dies they just go behind the police barricades  out side there house and wait till the so called nlr is up to ambush the tac team inside  that's what I am trying to change where they must not be able to come back to that location  at all for 3 minutes 

And government also does it but cross the street  

49 minutes ago, deathstriker124 said:

Does this mean if someone tells you, you can come back or you just can’t come back at all I’m honestly confused

you cant come back at all to that location  where  you died  for 3 mins like you cant go back  cross the street  from your house   or remember that location at all  

12 hours ago, Hannah said:

This is a rule but you know when there's silos and if some one dies they just go behind the police barricades  out side there house and wait till the so called nlr is up to ambush the tac team inside  that's what I am trying to change where they must not be able to come back to that location  at all for 3 minutes 

And government also does it but cross the street 

you cant come back at all to that location  where  you died  for 3 mins like you cant go back  cross the street  from your house   or remember that location at all

Despite that how u gonna make it ENFORCED RULE though of not going back at all to the situation if a base is still being raided, cuz people as crims will just come back after the 3 minute marker and if government complain that they came back they be like I did LEGIT wait the 3 minute NLR Timer etc cuz lets be real to be honest no ones gonna wait until the whole RAID is over if government get in completely to take out a money silo or other illegal stuff or failing to get in and waiting the 3 minute timer to then come back to try again, and people will just come back regardless after the 3 minute timer of waiting of both Jobs being either Government and Criminal etc. 

Also if this were implemented into the server and lets just say myself or someone else was a CRIM and legit waited the 3 Minute marker and soo fourth and come back to my base and the base RAID is still happening wtf going to happen like being reported or something to staff and being warned of what though of what "Breaking NLR" even though there is a 3 Minute cool down and Legit "WAITED" for their NLR to be gone to then able to return etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT Team LeaderGaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

I think if we wanted to enfore NLR more, we would need to add a addon that tells the player when they've entered the NLR zone. Also, if you spawn where you died e.e MSGT dies in PD. Wouldn't he be breaking NLR then or would be just have to ignore the mass shooting once his time is up?

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

3 hours ago, Sion said:

I think if we wanted to enfore NLR more, we would need to add a addon that tells the player when they've entered the NLR zone. Also, if you spawn where you died e.e MSGT dies in PD. Wouldn't he be breaking NLR then or would be just have to ignore the mass shooting once his time is up?

why would there  death be at pd? PD is a safezone?

On 4/27/2020 at 2:07 PM, Sion said:

-support 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Northy said:

-Support

This is not needed.  If my base is being raided, and I die, you’re telling me I can’t come back there until the raid is finished?  Most raids last for a very long time.  I think it would be really stupid if you had to sit at spawn and wait for 30+ minutes just for a raid.

noooo you can come back after 3 mins are done not 30 + mins thats damn crazy  i am putting no one may return to that location  for 3 mins 

Edited by Hannah

On 4/27/2020 at 1:07 PM, Sion said:

-support 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

1 hour ago, Hannah said:

noooo you can come back after 3 mins are done not 30 + mins thats damn crazy  i am putting no one may return to that location  for 3 mins 

Ah I got you.  I thought you were saying that you can’t return until the situation is completely over.  I will change my opinion to a +Support.  Nobody should come back and wait for their NLR timer to be finished at the scene where they died.

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

On 4/27/2020 at 4:05 PM, Ecott said:

- Neutral

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

I mean... This is technically already a rule.. 

than why does no one follow it xc  tac units and   crims 

• Matthew changed the title to actual NLR being added that no one may remember there base /any locations after death for 3 mins