Masterson's EMS Resignation

I have been in EMS for quite some time, during this time I have made it to EMS Captain, and First Response Team Lead, and I am honestly just getting a bit bored out, I do find it fun at times to hop on with the medics and other command members. I want to start out by saying thank you to everyone who helped me get here, and best of luck to everyone, here are a few special shoutouts:

-Niko: I mean.. Where do I start, such a hard working, and enjoyable guy to be around, you were in EMS way before I was, I ranked up, caught up to you, and even passed you at one point. Now you are an EMS Deputy and I am so happy, best of luck to you on Head Deputy. 

Seb- SEEEEEEEEEEEEB, You have been here since I joined, always doing a great job trying your hardest. 

Zage- You just mic spam music in the high command room 🙂

Sion- Never really did know much of you before you came out of reserves, all I know is you are Asst. Chief and have never been trained for EMS 

Omar- Papi Omar, do good as HD 

Rocco- You don’t have furry good puns

Furious- Do good with FR 

Ender- The Best At Resigning 

Medics- I know you guys can do it. I wish you guys the best

However some good news is, thankfully E.M.S High Command has granted me the ability to go into EMS Reserves as a Captain. 

This is Rockford E.M.S Captain Masterson CM-1 Going 10-7

Signature.png

NOOOOOO DONT GO MASTERSON😭😭 YOU WERE MY BROTHER MASTERSON I LOVED YOU, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING PEACE TO ROCKFORD NOT LEAD IT INTO DARKNESS(i hope someone gets the reference)

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

31 minutes ago, Burboon boi said:

NOOOOOO DONT GO MASTERSON😭😭 YOU WERE MY BROTHER MASTERSON I LOVED YOU, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING PEACE TO ROCKFORD NOT LEAD IT INTO DARKNESS(i hope someone gets the reference)

OMGGGGG Revenge of the Sithhh! The best movie of them all!!!

It'll be strange not seeing you on EMS as often Masterson :((

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

Learned how to resign from me I see, young one. 

Honestly Masterson, I wish you the best. You were obviously one of my favorite people in the Department and in First Response when I was High Command. 

Good luck in the future and if you need help, come talk to me. 

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Masterson said:

Niko: I mean.. Where do I start, such a hard working, and enjoyable guy to be around, you were in EMS way before I was, I ranked up, caught up to you, and even passed you at one point. Now you are an EMS Deputy and I am so happy, best of luck to you on Head Deputy. 

You were great as well, did your job without issue or problems. Wish this didn't happen, but you're not gone gone. Looks like ill be around to revive you now. Hope to see you around (I know I will). 

• Like 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

awee i liked our  ride alongs when  you were on ems :[

• Like 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

wow I was not expecting this at all man I have tears in my eyes cause of this you were the one who got me to where I am today basically first ender now your gone you two were the the ones who promoted me mostly I loved you man I still do but o7 my friend 

Man I will miss seeing you out there I hope you come back one day and see you later and im sad you didn't say anything about me 

Edited by Silverduck
  • Like 1