Foxx - Gamemaster Report

Katz

1. Your In-game: Katz

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:48439811

3. The admin's name in-game: Foxx

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:444045224

5. What did the admin do:

Misconduct #1 - Switching to Administrator Job to deal with a staff situation (when hes not staff), while there are staff currently on duty. [Time Stamp: 00:14]

Misconduct #2 - Picking up players with the Physics Gun as a GM while not doing an event. [Time Stamp: 00:14]

Misconduct #3 - Confronting a player on a sit that involves them, and freezing players. [Time Stamp: 00:30]

Misconduct #4 - Player disrespect (Calling Thunn "numb nuts"). [Time Stamp: 00:47]

Misconduct #5 - Literally tells us that we should've contacted an admin and reported HIM for not handing over the Jet Pack... Literally tells us that he has broken a server rule. [Time Stamp: 03:15]

Misconduct #6 - Admits that he is manipulative towards players he doesn't like. [Time Stamp: 03:45]

Misconduct #7 - Player disrespect again: Calls Thunn "numb nuts" again (In front of staff) [Time Stamp: 04:29]

Misconduct #8 - Player disrespects Jenga, warning Thunn to not "become him". [Time Stamp: 04:45]

Misconduct #9 - Continues to pick up Thunn during the entire interaction. [Time Stamp: 04:45]

Misconduct #10 - Argues with a player in front of his troopers. [Time Stamp: 04:45]

Misconduct #11 - Demands multiple times that me and Metz deafen in Discord so we can't communicate with Thunn. [Time Stamp: 07:35]

Misconduct #12 - Brings me and Metz to a staff sit as a GM. [Time Stamp: 07:53]

Misconduct #13 - Proceeds to indirectly disrespect Thunn by saying the following: Calls him power hungry, and asks if we see him as being a "douche bag" [Time Stamp: 09:30]

Misconduct #14 - Basically calls Thunn "power hungry" and a "douche bag" [Time Stamp: 09:30]

Misconduct #15 - Seems to be trying to manipulate Thunn's own men to turn against him (See Misconduct #6) [Time Stamp: 09:30]

Misconduct #16 - Foxx RDMs us constantly (I can provide recordings of this if the above isn't sufficient). [Time Stamp: N/A]

This gamemaster has abused their power and made the server & Staff/GM team look horrible. Foxx is not a competent staff member from what I have seen, and he constantly uses his powers out-of-turn. He is highly disrespectful, provocative, manipulative, and seems to be power hungry.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin: I believe Foxx should be removed from the Gamemaster team, and be blacklisted from the Staff/GM team for at least 3 months so he can mature more. His conduct is inexcusable and he does more harm then good for the server. Additionally, it is evident that Foxx likes to target people that he dislikes, and for that I would recommend an even longer extension on his blacklist, as he may re-apply for either position to take it out against myself, Metz, and/or Thunn.

8. Any extra information: N/A

• Like 2

Shock STF 2LT Katz 1496

+Support

He broke two key rules stated in the staff handbook 

[1). Staff members represent the Gaminglight Community at all time, whether you’re on or off duty. As such, staff members should be respectful to other players and staff members at all times.]

[5). Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report.]

He may be a GM but these rules will still apply, he shouldn't have started the whole confrontation in the hallway, freeze the players, constantly throw them around, take his own sit when he is only a GM not a staff member. 

My opinion - a removal and 3 month staff restriction - this was unacceptable really.

Edited by RJ_
  • Like 1

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

8 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

+Support

[1). Staff members represent the Gaminglight Community at all time, whether you’re on or off duty. As such, staff members should be respectful to other players and staff members at all times.]

[5). Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report.]

He may be a GM but these rules will still apply, he shouldn't have started the whole confrontation in the hallway, freeze the players, constantly throw them around, take his own sit when he is only a GM not a staff member. 

My opinion - a removal and 3 month staff restriction - this was unacceptable really.

17 minutes ago, RJ_ said:

+Support

It was very unprofessional when i witnessed the event. +Support

• Like 1

How did this guy become a Game Master in the first place????

+Support

Above reasons

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

• Timm locked this topic