hope Event Team Application

Hope

In-Game Name: hope

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:210627742

What is your ULX Rank?: Bronze

What is your RP Rank?: Senior Researcher (Research Division), Junior Technician (Utility), Junior Janitor (Utility), Medic/Resident Surgeon (Utility), CI RND Assistant Researcher (Chaos Insurgency). 

What is your timezone?: Eastern Standard Time 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 9

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): I do not have any experience as a Gamemaster or an event planner.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 0

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: 

I should be an event team member because of my dedication, creativity and etc. I believe being an event team member holds a huge responsibility and I think I have the leadership and responsibility to become an. This is shown all across my days in the research division as I have not only supervise a couple of tests for the newly trained researchers, I have also trained a decent to huge amounts of players in the research division. This shows that I have the leadership to lead players into a bundle of joy. Also, I am EXTREMELY active as I have been on the server every day since March 29th. This shows my dedication to the server, and my dedication to the different branches I am on (excluding RND since I have only joined RND couple of days ago). Furthermore, I am able to provide quality results in the team event as I have shown my dedication and hard works through several of my test logs, where they have averaged around 85 - 100%, this proves that I am able to produce results in the team. Not only that, I have a good rap sheet, even though I have only been on the server for close to a month. Hence, I believe these characteristics of mine is able to lead players and other event team members into a successful journey together. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 
An event that I would create is SCP-2006. SCP-2006 is a keter class entity that is capable of causing fear and/or horror in humans due to the shape shifting abilities SCP-2006 possesses, such as the ability to change its shape, mass, volume, density, chemical structure, and voice to any form that it desires. At the moment, there is no way of known way of damaging SCP-2006 and it is believed that SCP-2006 may transform into any shape, mass and etc he wants.  I believe this event is simple and very fun/horrifying yet easy to execute.  An event member would be an instance of SCP-2006 and the power in the facility would be cut off mysteriously. Foundation's personnel would have to wander around LCZ (members in HCZ or people that doesn't wish to participate in the event would not be affected) while watching out for SCP-2006, the event would last for 15 minutes to 20 minutes depending on how players in the server are enjoying it.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes, I understand that if I violate the event protocol, I will risked being removed or strike. If I received 3 strikes or more, I will be removed from the event team.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP from the SCP foundation is SCP-354 "The Red Pond". SCP-354 is my favorite SCP because I love how the author of this SCP can come up with different creature with different properties, such examples can be SCP-354-18, also known as the "Terminator", SCP-354-14, also known as the "Kraken" (SCP-354-14 does not have a name but have similar properties to that of a "Kraken". Overall, this SCP is my favorite for a while (along side with some of my favorites, SCP-914, SCP-002 and etc.) due to its detail and its creativity over the creatures that emerges from the pond.

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Edited by hope1

osu! achiever? I don't know

14 hours ago, Your Local Soviet said:

+Support

Active, mature, and your event idea seems like fun too!

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Catsro locked this topic