Turnip's Resignation

MalfunctioningTurnip

It's time. 

I have had an extremely good time in Security. I have met many wonderful people, and I do not regret any second I have spent within this branch. Unfortunately, I have lost the passion that I had for Security recently, and I feel as though I must take an extended break. So this isn't going to be permanent, think of it as a very long break. 

That's about it. Below is a list of good and slightly stinky people whom I like.

Killaz - Best damn HOS 

Alpha - Ironically, plays on D-Class more than Security 😕

Cryo - Still smells

Dread - Edge

Stabby, Poptarts, Saiba, Ape, etc. - A very wonderful group of friends I have met. 

Sinnik - Old Man

Sixx - The eternal 2LT

Dash - Another good friend of mine

Reaper - Drill Sergeant Guy

Rektify - You WILL receive a promotion from me sooner or later

Happy - The eternal 1LT

I think that's about it. If you aren't on this list, I didn't know you well enough or I just forgot. Sorry.

I'll see you guys later. I'll still be active on the Discord server n such. Bye.

Edited by MalfunctioningTurnip

Retired Gensec Captain/DHFTO | Vegetable

):< I am not on there, I see turnip! 

Not going to miss you

I am 😭

• Like 1

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

19 minutes ago, Sinnik said:

my day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable 

Goodbye to the man that has promoted me for more than half my ranks.

Edited by CreameyCheesey

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Good luck man, hope to see you back someday 

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

18 hours ago, MalfunctioningTurnip said:

It's time. 

I have had an extremely good time in Security. I have met many wonderful people, and I do not regret any second I have spent within this branch. Unfortunately, I have lost the passion that I had for Security recently, and I feel as though I must take an extended break. So this isn't going to be permanent, think of it as a very long break. 

That's about it. Below is a list of good and slightly stinky people whom I like.

Killaz - Best damn HOS 

Alpha - Ironically, plays on D-Class more than Security 😕

Cryo - Still smells

Dread - Edge

Stabby, Poptarts, Saiba, Ape, etc. - A very wonderful group of friends I have met. 

Sinnik - Old Man

Sixx - The eternal 2LT

Dash - Another good friend of mine

Reaper - Drill Sergeant Guy

Rektify - You WILL receive a promotion from me sooner or later

Happy - The eternal 1LT

I think that's about it. If you aren't on this list, I didn't know you well enough or I just forgot. Sorry.

I'll see you guys later. I'll still be active on the Discord server n such. Bye.

Bye Turnip. Just remember, you are a sacred temple and forever will be ❤️