Fish's CI application

Droz(Fish)

In-game Name: Fish/Droz

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:429529912

DiscordID: Fish#2088

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 8.5/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I'm comfortable in high danger and chaotic situations where both life threatening gun fights to non-threatening CQC fights. Heavily experienced with guns and armor I can pick out weak spots in the most well armed soldiers and can tell if someone is wearing hidden body armor under stress. I can and will follow orders to very extreme ends from assassinations to VIP protection. I have escaped as a class D personnel and know how they treat them, at the time of my escape I was unaware of the chaos insurgency and now that I am aware I want to help other class D escape the foundation.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? Three things. accuracy, prioritization, and sense of danger. I am heavily accurate as I can kill a single person in a group of ten surrounding them. I have priority's to who I need to kill first and protect following chain of command. I have a near impossible to get by sense of danger, even while in front I can tell when someone is going to fire at me from behind.

How active can you be? Very, although I spend my time between two servers on Gmod and other games, I normally come to this server first

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes I do

Edited by Droz(Fish)
replacement needed with proper steam id

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.

Hey man, I apologize for the late reply. I like this app. My one comment is that that’s not your steamID. You’re accepted, so join the discord and request a trainer, but make sure you update this app and put in your proper steamID

4 minutes ago, October said:

Hey man, I apologize for the late reply. I like this app. My one comment is that that’s not your steamID. You’re accepted, so join the discord and request a trainer, but make sure you update this app and put in your proper steamID

Will do

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.