CI likes power rooms - Denied

Rabbit

What you want to see? - 
Instead of CI rolling to turn off the power, they would do one roll to gain access to the control panel than they could turn on lights, tesla gates and site lockdown (lockdown with command permission) and turn them off without an additional roll.
But if they fail their roll they would trigger a site wide alarm and for E11 and Omio 9 to get called in immediately

Why should we add it? - 

Allows for more diverse game play and makes the power room more important.

What are the advantages of having this? - 

This would give CI a side objective that would give them a big advantage during a raid (if they can hold it) and would encourage more fights in EZ where MTF would have the spawn advantage and would add another trigger that would call E11 in.

Who is it mainly for? -

CI and MTF

Links to any content -  NA

Edit- I just want to add that D-class won't be able to do this because it would just be used to ming.

Edited by Rabbit
  • Like 1

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

+support this will make a easier play though when raiding as CI. It'll assist staff to not have to worry about staying for another role while other sits pop up.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support, i'm okay with this aslong as the alarm rule is implemented, this would also actualy add some risk to the matter.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Elaments4 said:

+Support.
High risk high reward, makes things easier/more interesting for everyone.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

5 hours ago, Crabbo said:

+Support
More reason for CI to play on the defensive.
More reason for MTF to practise breaching procedures
All around a Good suggestion.

If the alarm is implemented, it has my full support 

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

16 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Support, i'm okay with this aslong as the alarm rule is implemented, this would also actualy add some risk to the matter.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+/-

+ it would be cool to be added

+/- The reason I think we have it so that you guys have to roll seperatly is due to the fact that that being able to roll once to turn off/on power/Tesla is powerful. If the roll was increased a bit for this then i'm all for +support

- Or if it was done so that you guys could hit the lever a limited amount of time. (RP that the foundation's AI systems created a different login/did something to reset access to the control panel)

- As constantly turning it on or off so that CI can get through then immediately switching it back on as MTF/Foundation re about to step through can be powerful. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

22 hours ago, Elaments4 said:

+Support.
High risk high reward, makes things easier/more interesting for everyone.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+ Support, Ci shouldn't be able just to breach the door with there keypad crackers then immediately shut off the power, Make it a risk

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

On 4/26/2020 at 5:09 PM, Falxen said:

+Support, i'm okay with this as long as the alarm rule is implemented, this would also actually add some risk to the matter.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."