Testing the effects of SCP 294 on various personalities/knowledge.

Cryolast

Lore Name: Cryolast
SCP: SCP 294

Question / Idea: Will the effects of SCP 294 worsen/lessen on subjects who have certain personalities/characteristics.
Background Research: SCP 294 can poor any feeling or knowledge into a cup no matter how hard it may be to get. Though it has a certain unknown range.
Hypothesis: I think the drink will produce the same of amount of something no matter how much the person already has.

Observations (What Happened During Test): Gave a D class who was extremely happy (by touching SCP 999) a cup of sadness, after drinking he was fine, not generally sad or happy. The next D class who was just fine, drank sadness and started crying saying how much remorse you feel for his victims. The final D class who was very depressed drank sadness and said he felt no effect, meaning that he couldn't be any more depressed. Next I got 3 D class who had 3 different knowledge on engineering. The first who had no knowledge drank knowledge of engineering and said he felt like he just remembered something he hasn't done in a long time. Next D class who had general knowledge (like high school knowledge) of engineering drank the drink and felt like he learned more, probably at around a college level. The Final D class had a professional knowledge of engineering and after drinking it said he knew how to build anything and said he knew the plans to make a portable elevator. I was going to take the D class to medbay for evaluation but sadly I died to a CI raid.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 
The video is in a playlist with the rest of the interviews.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): It seems that no matter the personality or the knowledge, the effect will still be improved, not set to a minimum level. Meaning that if someone is already extremely sad they cant get much worse as they have reached the cap, but a person who is generally happy will be a lot less effected by the drink as it can only take them down so much. This goes the same for engineering, unlike a personality, we are always learning new things and are very very far from reaching the peak of engineering. meaning that someone who has excellent knowledge will gain much more than they already have as the drink does not set you to a certain minimum. 

Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: No, I thought that the drink could only get you so far, but it doesn't matter how much you feel or know something, it will still go up or down a certain amount.

• Like 1

I have beat HOS Killaz In minecraft parkour 1v1s any times.

Grade: A- (92%)
Test Quality: Quality

Lore: 15/20
Good background section - Would have liked to see a physical description of the SCP however and perhaps some lore history of the SCP

Creativity: 20/20
This is a very creative test idea!

Presentation: 20/20
Very nicely formatted and you included a video which is always a big plus

Writing: 37/40
A couple minor spelling and grammatical errors, but overall, written very nicely.

Final Thoughts:

I think this is a really great test! The idea is original and it is very well presented. Next time it would be great if you added a bit more info on the SCP, but otherwise, I really like this log! You have a bright future in research.

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!