Nerf the knife - Accepted

Jack II

On 4/26/2020 at 3:15 PM, MiniLeopard said:

Lets not fight please. ^^^

+/-Support

+ The knifes are strong I have killed a CC (200/200) while he was running away while facing me

+ Security is like 60% new players so they don't have the best aim - server lag doesn't help 

- They where just added - wait a week or two

+/- Let people have there fun before anything happens

This says it best^^^

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+/- Support

All good melees get nerfed very hard after they are around for a bit, so I have no doubt this will be the same case. However I don't want it becoming as useless as the 2019 Christmas hammer. I would like it to be a bit weaker than it is now though for sure. Dclass deserve this kind of thing, something that lets them use numbers to their advantage even more and just swarm. 

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

+Support
when these knife where added a lot of gensec stopped playing gensec. i would go meh on this issue but there on some things that are so op that it needs to be fixed. so with out further adoo ima counter some of the -supports. First is you can just move out of range, yes true but when you have 3+ dclass chasing you with the range of the knifes which btw are a little bit longer then the hammer, you are practicly screwed, next is that you got to be supper accurate with the knifes, no you dont Sinnik got hit by someone with the knife  and then posted on the second page with the vid that of how easy it is to hit someone with it, (here is the link for the vid if anyone wants to know https://streamable.com/2m3aw2 look at the second hit and it aint lag because it would not register the hit on sinniks if it was) third is we can just out number the dclass, not alot of gensec is on since the knife came out we had to ping thrice just to get 5-7 none command for gensec on, while either falling back to hallway or going into a perma hands up since the constant riots. now for those who will say that it aint that powerfull, its litterly a 1 hit with no armor and a 2-3 hit with armor from the front, if that aint op then u clearly do not got to deal with dclass with knifes. and for those who say then why not just hold hallway well when there is only 3-7 gensec and in hallway we can hold it for maybe 20 min before they have enough meat sheilds, uhh i meen people there to start rushing our postion, and there are also dclass with guns who try and slowly kill of us at baricades. further more gensec has a 2 min nlr while dclass has none so they can just try try again and again. anyway im done with my rant and counter arguments if any new arguments pop up i just want them to think if i had to deal with this with low amounts of people on my side how fair would it be

3 hours ago, Stream Sniper Moat.gg said:

People who have the knife payed for it! Don't lower the damage use tactical strategy to defend yourself. 

Just because people payed for it doesn't mean it should be this OP. If it's making people not want to play gensec, then it's obviously a problem. +Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

Just now, Doggo0 said:

Just because people payed for it doesn't mean it should be this OP. If it's making people not want to play gensec, then it's obviously a problem. +Support

To add to that statement, you cant use strategy when cornered by 50 d class who just bought a knife