MAJ Augustus Purge Vice Commander Application

BigBarbecueTime

Should I be Vice Commander?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Augustus be Vice commander?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Purge HTO MAJ Augustus 0360 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Purge Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

One of the primary reasons I want to be a Vice Commander is to help Commander Luci, currently we only have one Vice Commander, this situation is putting more work and stress on our current Vice Commander and Commander. One of my objectives as a Vice Commander would be to clear out the Purge Trooper whitelist as it is full of former purge members. This branch means literally everything to me. I have no 2nd life on the server since I joined Purge, I have grown very attached to this battalion and want to help it flourish.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

211 Hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Commander is to be the right-hand man of the Commander and assist him in running the battalion. This assistance can come in many forms, for example... Organizing the troops during events when the commander is not on, and ensuring the Ground Command/The Commanders orders are being followed by our Purge Troopers. Another purpose of a Vice Commander is to ensure that the SOP, Roster and other documentation is updated and easy to use.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I cannot say that I am for a fact considered “trustworthy”, this ultimately will depend on the individual reading this and their interactions with me. I would however like to think that my actions as a captain have at least created the foundations for long lasting trust as a VCMDR. If your currently do not trust me, I hope that I can eventually earn your trust.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Almost every day, 10AM - 12AM EST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings.

Please give me your full and honest feedback, I need to know my mistakes so I can improve. 

Edited by BigBarbecueTime
update of rank and hours.

IMPRP Former Purge Commander and Eighth Brother

-PurgeRP- -IQRP-

+/- Support 

i would like to give you full support but as it is now, you are only a captain and you have little experience being of such high rank, until you get to a position to where you have plenty of experience leading troopers and disciplining them I would practice patients and tolerance 

One such thing to boost experience is to volunteer for ground command or ask your commander to work with a squad of troopers as the Lead 

<| Old 501st ViceCommander | EX-ARC Lead | EX-Jump Trooper lead |>

| EX-Imperial RP Senior Mod | EX-Game Master |

+support

yes

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+Support
+Trusted 
 +Very Active
 +Great leadership skills
 +Respectful 
 +Mature
fits roll to be as VCMDR

Edited by Matrix Demon

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif