14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be the Vice Sovereing?

• Yes?
    • No?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :  

Mickey

2. What Regiment are you applying for? 

Royal Guard (Vice Sovereign) 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch? 

I would like to become Vice Sovereign, because I very much enjoy playing on royal guard, I feel it could use some improvements, such as better means of communication, more benefits to activity, meaning either make being RG a little more entertaining or give out ticks and such for good activity and hard work. As I have said many times on the server, I am all for making people feel like their work matters, that way they dont just become inactive. Royal guard is like the odd little battalion, because there is a very small wiggle room for what you can and cannot do for punishments, we must remember people payed to have this job so making it worth their while is extremely important. I think if me and Spice, the current Vise Sovereign, sit down and come up with some interesting things for the Royal guard to do and be a part of, would overall help that issue of it not being fun for some people. I'm also not one of those people who will just try to claim a lot of things in their app that I don't have a plan for, I think if we expand our VIP group that may also help, such as the possibility of including marshal commander, and other high ranks that are not on our list, it could mean there are more people to protect and would not keep RG stuck guarding areas or patrolling around the ship. I think if the amount of tasks the RG can do was increased (Without making us interfere with other battalions) there would be less sitting around and more of doing some fun meaningful tasks around the ISD. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?  

460 hours roughly. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Sovereign Protector and the Vice Sovereign, are there to show a symbol of loyalty as well as serve as a symbol and role model for their branch. I also feel they are there to keep the battalion flowing smoothly, with promotions, activity, and keeping everyone entertained with their job, as after all this is a game. I also feel they are there to server as an ambassador to other branches, you may see a lower rank mingeing around and think nothing of it, but if you see a commander or Sovereign Protector mingeing and not taking their job seriously, you will have people questioning why they are in a position of command. I think they also are there to show that there is a displary force, and to show that there are rules, and regulations you must follow, and if you break them, you will be punished.  

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as Vice Sovereign because, I feel I can be a role model to lower royal guard, I am very knowledgeable on RG, and can server as a helping hand if anyone has questions, I also am sorta strict, there is a very small tolerance to minging (This does not mean that they cannot have fun, there are 2 different things between having fun and minging) I also feel I can bring a fresh mind and set of eyes to the Vice Sovereign position, and will do everything in my willpower to change and improve the RG battalion.   

7. How often can you be Online? :

Every day (Sometimes I have work and can only be on at night sadly. Also to prove my activity I currently have an ongoing login streak of 46 days.)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have never been warned on the imperial server. 

Edited by MickeyTheMouse
  • Like 3

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]

+ support 

-active

-pretty good app

-good

-seems like he knows what he is talking about

- overall pretty darn good

VICE SOVEREIGN KIR KANOS

Edited by Awoken Spice Pancakes
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Awoken Spice Pancakes said:

+ support 

-active

-pretty good app

-good

• Like 1

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

12 hours ago, Awoken Spice Pancakes said:

+ support 

-active

-pretty good app

-good

VICE SOVEREIGN KIR KANOS

• Like 1

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+SUPPORT 

+great app

+great dude 

all around have so much respect for Mickey I have never had problems with him and me and him are pretty good friends on this server I would love to see him fill this position 

Edited by jinzan7683
  • Like 1

| Retired 501st VICE-COMMANDER  |  

YEs + REP

• Like 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 4/26/2020 at 6:49 PM, Monaco said:

+Support
+Active
+Mature
+Serious
+Friendly
+Trustworthy

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥