Should I become Trial Moderator?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Alex Raddish

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Wolf

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:85663951

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a Moderator on [The Public]DarkRP and an Administrator on That DarkRP Server, both of which have since shut down.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)Technically January of 2018, but I would say March of 2020

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 3rd 2020

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 15 (3 of which are from 2018) https://imgur.com/a/7aBC0em

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

With my prior staffing experience, I believe I can make a significant contribution to the staff team here on Gaminglight. I started as a trial moderator on ThatDarkRP and worked my way up to Admin where I served for a year before the server began to die. I am level headed and able to maintain composure in stressful situations; where a player may be yelling and or cursing at me. I have no trouble handling minge-like players and can discern a player who is simply naive and inexperienced with one who knows full well what they can and can not do. I can hand down punishments with a stern attitude, while still maintaining respect and upholding the expectations of a staff member. I make sure to be fair to all players, and not favor one above the other. I don't have difficulty holding control over chaotic situations and feel I am easy to talk to and explain situations with no bias. I feel as though I am quite charismatic, and approachable. I am a collected, reasonable person, who does not wish to punish people for negative means, but instead to steer them on the right path to becoming a productive member of the Gaminglight community. My attitude is quite laid back and fun, but I'm able to be serious when the need arises. When dealing with minges, I'm able to talk to them on their level, understanding they are just trying to have fun; while still maintaining an authoritative stance on the situation and handing out acceptable consequences. I would rather reason with an individual if I can, solving things verbally in a way that is beneficial for all parties, before resorting to formal punishment if I am within my ability to do so. I am extremely active in the community, both on the forums; and in-game. I'm on the server for over eight hours a day, usually upwards of twelve. I'm active in Emergency Service departments, Tactical departments, and Federal departments. I think my crock-pot of experience on these several departments, and my history with moderation and administration can benefit my role on the staff team. Due to my prior staffing experience, I am still somewhat fluent with ULX. In closing, I joined this server with a negative reputation. Having not played PoliceRP and accustomed to the rules of DarkRP. I was disliked and was often warned for my wrong-doing, racking up 12 warns in the span of 11 days, breaking FearRP and FailRP rules regularly. I began to fall in love with the community and didn't want my name to be tarnished beyond repair. I chose to correct the error of my ways, and rebuild myself as a respected, and productive member of the Gaminglight community. I wish to give back to the community any way I can whether that be as a Trial Moderator, or simply a player.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would begin this scenario by bringing the accused player(s) to a remote location like a rooftop where I can speak to them on their level, free of other players and distractions to hear their case. If the player is cussing/cursing at me, I would attempt to de-escalate them and stay calm and rational to try and gather more information about their actions. If they continue to curse, I would gag the player(s) as though to give them a period where they can cool off, and think. I would check the logs to gather as much information I can about the situation and come to a conclusion from there. After this, I would un-gag the player(s) to see if they are willing to cooperate and speak maturely. If not I would re-gag the player(s) to continue dealing with the case. I would make sure the situation painted by the logs checks out and or matches what has been reported to me by the accused and the witnesses. Depending on the severity of what the accused player has said to me I would either verbally warn them for Staff Diss or formally warn them. If the situation points towards an open and shut case of Mass RDM I would formally warn them for MRDM and explain to them what I warned them for, and why I chose to do so. I would then contact a member of Moderator+ to assess the situation and determine if further punishment such as a Jail and or Ban is necessary or required.

+Support

Active

Mature

Well Written App 

Past Experience

Kinda High Warns, but I have higher so...

Good Luck Alex! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

+ Support

-Nice guy
-Active
-Has matured a lot and learned, yes he was warned 15 times, but hes learned from those mistakes.
-Past Experience

Good luck Alex!

• Gaminglight Love 1

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

1 hour ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support

• Great Guy
  • Has matured alot
  • Past Experience
  • Active
  • Funny guy

Good Luck Bro!!!!!!!!!!

+ Support

+Great Player

+Great Roleplay/Work

+Tremendous Growth as a Community Member and Player!

+Knows Server Rules

Good Luck Alex!

• Gaminglight Love 1

+/- support 

- active

- pretty mature

- kinda high warns

I just dont know how I feel about you becoming staff

EDIT: +support you have changed your ways and would make a great staff member 

Edited by Springs
  • Gaminglight Love 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

2 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support

• Great Guy
  • Has matured alot
  • Past Experience
  • Active
  • Funny guy

Good Luck Bro!!!!!!!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

3 hours ago, Masterson said:

+Support 

-Nice guy

- Active

- Has grown a lot

- 15 warns is kinda eh but he has grown a ton like I said 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

11 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

+ Support

• Great Guy
  • Has matured alot
  • Past Experience
  • Active
  • Funny guy

Good Luck Bro!!!!!!!!!!

He has shown that 15 warns does not define who he is and has shown that he has more than turned around his past and I believe is ready for the position!

Good Luck Man!!!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

2 hours ago, 100% Frost said:

+/- Support

• Active
  • Nice
  • Experience  
  • 15 Warns
  • Received warn for Racism and Server dis..... 
  • and a shit ton of Player and Staff dis 

Overall I dont know where i stand for this app best of luck tho

I was the person who warned him for tho use thing and I’m happy to say that he had definitely has changed and is a good person now 

+support

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

On 4/25/2020 at 8:23 PM, Asuka said:

+ Support

-Nice guy
-Active
-Has matured a lot and learned, yes he was warned 15 times, but hes learned from those mistakes.
-Past Experience

Good luck Alex!

After playing with him for a while now and even knowing him from the past he has definitely matured and has been working to better his reputation. I really believe he deserves a chance. Especially with all the effort he has already put in.
Alex knows when to be the best he can and I have no doubt he would be a great staff member.
+Well written application

From Nao personally, Good Luck Alex!

• Gaminglight Love 1

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

3 hours ago, zoomzoom6918 said:

+support

-My man has changed a lot

-Active

-Cool guy

-Knows the rules

-Great candidate for staff

• Gaminglight Love 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support

- Active

- Splendid application

- Friendly

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Former staffing experience

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

Alex is a friendly guy who I believe has changed his ways. There are many players that start out bad on the server, but end up building a love for it later on and I think Alex is one of these players.

Yes his warns may be worrisome, but I believe that Alex has changed and will prevent himself from getting into any further trouble.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Alex Raddish!

• Gaminglight Love 1

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Jayden said:

+Support

- Active

- Splendid application

- Friendly

- Knowledgeable on the MOTD

- Former staffing experience

The reasons above are why I believe you should be accepted into our staff team.

Alex is a friendly guy who I believe has changed his ways. There are many players that start out bad on the server, but end up building a love for it later on and I think Alex is one of these players.

Yes his warns may be worrisome, but I believe that Alex has changed and will prevent himself from getting into any further trouble.

I hope to see you as a Trial Moderator soon.

Good luck Alex Raddish!

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Sad 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor