Skela

Staff  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should I?

• Yes
    • No

What is your steam name?:  (GL) WHO R U

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_01:165988481

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Once a Gaming Light Staff. 

What date did you start playing in the community? Jan/16/19

What date did you make your forums account: Feb16/19

Current rank on server: Silver Donator Rank

How many warns do you have on the server: 7 Warns.  Some of them a year old.

Have you donated: Many times.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Mod

Are you staff on another community: Nah

Have you read the staff guidelines: Read the Staffbook & MOTD

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Nah

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

My personality is well suited for a staffing position. I had experience with being a staff member, as I used to be a staff member in this particular server. Being an Ex-Senior Mod / Supposed to be trained Admin. I'm able to be launched right back into the staffing team. I've read the MOTD rules, and the Staff guidelines. Already knowing the state of the server, and will put in all effort to enforce the rules and being a role model for other people. My absolute goal is to be fair and enjoyable for both sides of the argument. I’m quick to cast my opinions and able to work together with other staff members. My relationship with people on the server is what I believe is pretty well. And I'm about the business and work with everything through the whole way. I feel I owe SMT, for the ability to keep me in the branch and lead on with no in game access. The best I can do to give back what I owe is to work with them in a staffing position. I always push myself to take up the responsibility , making me have an ambition to help out the server, the best I can. I know I can be the best, for I always push myself to be that best person. Not to sound cocky, but I believe I can do my job. When given the opportunity. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin site all they do is curse at you? 

1x Disrespect - Warning (Verbal or Formal)

Disrespect as a whole. But if it’s some “immersion” roleplay talk, will lean more towards verbal.

2x RDM/RDA - Formal Warning + Jail (300 Seconds)

The 2x and 3x, may be depending on the situation. If it’s more than the average amount, going straight to 3x. Based on how I view it.

3x RDM/RDA - Formal Warning + Jail (600 Seconds)

Large amounts of RDM, will double check with a mod or an admin.

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

• Skela changed the title to Skela App
1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Skela is an extremely competent and active member of the community. I believe he would be an asset to the staff team.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

+Support

Well known within the community, active, dedicated, motivated, and overall a fun/great person.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

+Support
Extremely competent in regards to administrative ability and understanding from what I have seen in the past when they were an ET member. They understand the MOTD and should already know how to navigate as a staff member quite effectively. I trust that they will prove to be a great, dedicated staff member in the upcoming months should this application be accepted.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

21 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Skela is an extremely competent and active member of the community. I believe he would be an asset to the staff team.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

ACCEPTED!

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you for staff! Please speak to HoS+ for SCP-RP in TeamSpeak to get started!

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."