Am i Fit too Be A Vice commander?

manbox8

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :
DT LTCOL DJ1/Manbox
2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Death Troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?:

I want to help Death troopers with any problem they have and to deal with any problems that are within the deathtrooper's. I also want to improve relations with other battalions.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have been on the server for about 562 hours.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch
I Believe the main purpose of a commander for a branch is to lead there Members 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I Have Been always the first person people talk to when higher Ranking members were not on.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I can online every day due to corona 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
No I do not have any warnings

Note: I am not very good at making things very descriptive.

-Support
ManBox im sorry your a great guy but this effort in this app is terrible a sentence per line 0 effort this is nothing against you you are a great person and you wanna help DT, but no effort sorry good luck ❤️

There are wounds that never show on the body that are deeper and more hurtful than anything that bleeds.

Major -Support

As Pooders said above, you are a great deathtrooper and a great guy, but this app has absolutely no effort put into it, you're formatting and title are incorrect and you did not include a poll.

If you cannot handle a simple application I don't know how you will handle the duties of a true Vice Commander.

F's in the chat.

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

49 minutes ago, Omega said:

Major -Support

As Pooders said above, you are a great deathtrooper and a great guy, but this app has absolutely no effort put into it, you're formatting and title are incorrect and you did not include a poll.

If you cannot handle a simple application I don't know how you will handle the duties of a true Vice Commander.

F's in the chat.

5 hours ago, Omega said:

Major -Support

F's in the chat.

<| Old 501st ViceCommander | EX-ARC Lead | EX-Jump Trooper lead |>

| EX-Imperial RP Senior Mod | EX-Game Master |