XP rewarded for the actions of support roles

Yelnats909

What do you want to see? - Actions in support roles such as 31st building using the tablet and Medical giving health/ammo/stim to produce XP

Why should we add it? - Currently non combat battalions - eg 31st and Medical - have a lot of difficulty levelling up and subsequently increasing their health/speed.  This is because their main roles do not include any forms of gaining XP - breaching, building and healing are all arguably as useful as killing a rebel but give no XP upon completion.

What are the advantages of having this? - It would shrink the common level gap between those who have only had support roles and those who are active combatants, and make joining these support battalions more appealing, as another issue is that people prefer shooting things, and I know commander badger especially would love more medical recruits. 

I would like to add that I am aware there is a possibility of abuse, but there are a few things I believe would limit this. Firstly, medical and 31st high ups keep a good eye on their troops and would probably notice any abuse. Placing structures outside of an event or combat apart from in the engine room is forbidden, and the engine room almost always has a high-ranking member in, as does the Medbay. Also, the amount of XP could maybe be limited, so it would slowly but noticeably accumulate over time, and this would also limit abuse,

Who is it mainly for? - Anyone already in or looking to join a support role 

Links to any content - no unfortunately 

I mean...

The experience system is mainly used for inquisitors, so that they can get more force powers and health for their combat, I don't think many people see the levels as a competition, because all sith can go AFK and farm experience whenever they want. Unless you are breaking rules and sneaking into inquisitor bunks to use the powers machine that is specifically in their bunks for a reason, I see no need for any non-inquisitor to gain levels. 

+/- Support.

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

9 hours ago, Omega said:

I mean...

The experience system is mainly used for inquisitors, so that they can get more force powers and health for their combat, I don't think many people see the levels as a competition, because all sith can go AFK and farm experience whenever they want. Unless you are breaking rules and sneaking into inquisitor bunks to use the powers machine that is specifically in their bunks for a reason, I see no need for any non-inquisitor to gain levels. 

+/- Support.

I take your point, but I still see non-inquisitors running around with obvious speed upgrades all the time, so maybe xp should be removed for everyone but inquisitors. That is a much bigger issue though.

I get it but the XP system is supposed to be a great wrk you get for donating to the server hence why the machine is only in IQ bunks. Also this will be impossible to add and if it could be added it could be abused easily 

On 5/3/2020 at 5:13 AM, Omega said:

I mean...

+/- Support.