IQ Command being able to whitelist Suggestion

Nimo

• Manager

What do you want to see? -  IQ Command being able to whitelist to Apprentice all the way to Lord or overseer

Why should we add it? -  Once we're doing training someone or promoting someone we can easily whitelist them. Also now other Battalion Command are able to whitelist there troopers, why shouldn't we whitelist our IQ when needed to.

What are the advantages of having this? - Instant whitelists and don't need to waste staffs time.

Who is it mainly for? - IQ Command(2nd Sister - Fifth Brother - Seventh Sister - Eighth Brother - Ninth Sister)

Links to any content -  N/A

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/- support Good to have it for the trainings, -support cause its not really a waste of staffs time, its our job. personally whitelistings are kinda cool cause I meet new people getting trained and what not

12 hours ago, Connor. said:

+/- support Good to have it for the trainings, -support cause its not really a waste of staffs time, its our job. personally whitelistings are kinda cool cause I meet new people getting trained and what not

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

On 4/30/2020 at 11:35 PM, Connor. said:

On 5/1/2020 at 7:38 PM, GhostBakka said:

On 5/1/2020 at 7:35 AM, Connor. said:

• 2 weeks later...