Keuka’s Ban Appeal- Denied

Keuka

19 hours ago, Illager, Director of Memes said:

+Support

Unjust ban, overreaction on zeeptin's part.

"bUt ZeEp Is ThE oWnEr" I don't care. An unjust ban is an unjust ban.

You my friend must of not met Zeeptin 

• Like 3

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

On 5/1/2020 at 9:18 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

You guys are looking at it from a smaller perspective instead of a bigger one. Yes, Zeeptin banned him over a year ago on the Discord and im sure he had very good reason to do so. But, in turn, Keuka is staff now and I am almost 100% positive that he probably wouldn't be staff at the moment if the issue with Discord was still an active one. Basically, im saying lets look at a bigger picture here and let him have the access he needs to be a good staff member. 

1 hour ago, SupremeChow said:

try not to do it again yknow

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

On 5/1/2020 at 8:18 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

You guys are looking at it from a smaller perspective instead of a bigger one. Yes, Zeeptin banned him over a year ago on the Discord and im sure he had very good reason to do so. But, in turn, Keuka is staff now and I am almost 100% positive that he probably wouldn't be staff at the moment if the issue with Discord was still an active one. Basically, im saying lets look at a bigger picture here and let him have the access he needs to be a good staff member. 

On 5/1/2020 at 9:18 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

I feel him being staff is a great indication of change. access to the discord would help him with his staffing (which he is amazing at).

Banner.jpg

• Gaminglight Love 1

+Support 

Since it’s only a discord server that you are banned from, and it was a year ago, I feel maybe you deserve another chance. Considering you seem like you matured and started caring about being a good member of this community by admitting that you were wrong in the past and also become staff. Therefore, all that being done and said, I believe makes it fair for you to ask for your ban to be reconsidered. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

PD Major, EMS Captain

On 5/17/2020 at 3:48 AM, ZoeyPlaysGames said:

I feel him being staff is a great indication of change. access to the discord would help him with his staffing (which he is amazing at).

Banner.jpg

Thank you I try to improve myself in area I can 😁

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy