Keuka’s Ban Appeal- Denied

Keuka

Steam Name: Keuka1

Ingame Name: Keuka

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196577734

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Zeeptin/EMT

Reason for Ban: Basically me and this guy kept bickering and snar told us to stop. We didn’t so Zeeptin said something in the chat, I responded and was banned. Wasn’t a bad offense, I do believe he was attempting to settle the dispute quick and ez. This ban has been in place for A year or so. Basically I was just being a minge at the time

Dispute: Simply unbanned from the discord

(Discord)

The discord is the Gaminglight Official Discord

Edited by Keuka

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

To avoid confusion. I’ve been banned for over a year on the discord. I’ve just gotten staff all but a few weeks ago. As I’m in the Staff Discord, the PoliceRP discord, still have full access to every other part of gaminglight, I was just being mingy so he banned me. I never broke any rules. 
being in the discord isn’t required to be staff, plus  I’m the 2 other Discord’s (which obviously Zeeptin is in). 

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

As a staff member you should always keep your cool never argue with a user of the community Zeeptin shouldn't be dealing with a mod so by having the owner of the community deal with this issue looks bad on us.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

27 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

As a staff member you should always keep your cool never argue with a user of the community Zeeptin shouldn't be dealing with a mod so by having the owner of the community deal with this issue looks bad on us.

This is true. Arguing with others does not put a good look on you as staff nor is it a good idea to do. +/- Support

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

3 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

No no ask anyone I’ve ever talked to I’ve never lost my cool. This was a dispute that’s over a year old and I’ve received staff a few weeks ago. 

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

+/- support

I mean, Zeeptin doesn't do things like this without good reason, however all of you guys saying it looks bad on staff for him doing this, keep in mind that it was a YEAR AGO that he got discord banned and he only got staff a couple weeks ago and has been an exemplary staff member during this time.

• Gaminglight Love 1

31 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+/- support

I mean, Zeeptin doesn't do things like this without good reason, however all of you guys saying it looks bad on staff for him doing this, keep in mind that it was a YEAR AGO that he got discord banned and he only got staff a couple weeks ago and has been an exemplary staff member during this time.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

10 hours ago, Gasss said:

I don't see why it matters that "the chances are unlikely he unbans you". 

You leave support to review the circumstances and state your opinion, not -Support someone because  Zeeptin "usually doesn't unban people".

If you think that he deserves to be unbanned, +Support, if not - Support. 

Except it does affect people's opinions regarding how they would +/- support seeming how bans or any punishments really given by zeeptin are on the very rare occasion non appealable as said punishment is coming from the highest of highs in regards to staffing.

In saying that 

- support if zeeptin sees fit that a perma banned was punishment enough that's enough of a reason for me to -support

Signature.png

+SUPPORT

You guys are looking at it from a smaller perspective instead of a bigger one. Yes, Zeeptin banned him over a year ago on the Discord and im sure he had very good reason to do so. But, in turn, Keuka is staff now and I am almost 100% positive that he probably wouldn't be staff at the moment if the issue with Discord was still an active one. Basically, im saying lets look at a bigger picture here and let him have the access he needs to be a good staff member. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

4 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

You guys are looking at it from a smaller perspective instead of a bigger one. Yes, Zeeptin banned him over a year ago on the Discord and im sure he had very good reason to do so. But, in turn, Keuka is staff now and I am almost 100% positive that he probably wouldn't be staff at the moment if the issue with Discord was still an active one. Basically, im saying lets look at a bigger picture here and let him have the access he needs to be a good staff member. 

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

On 5/1/2020 at 9:18 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

Edited by OFC Mar

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar