Keuka

Keuka’s Ban Appeal- Denied

Posted (edited)

Steam Name: Keuka1

Ingame Name: Keuka

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196577734

Ban Length: Permanent 

Admin that Banned you: Zeeptin/EMT

Reason for Ban: Basically me and this guy kept bickering and snar told us to stop. We didn’t so Zeeptin said something in the chat, I responded and was banned. Wasn’t a bad offense, I do believe he was attempting to settle the dispute quick and ez. This ban has been in place for A year or so. Basically I was just being a minge at the time

Dispute: Simply unbanned from the discord

(Discord)

The discord is the Gaminglight Official Discord

Edited by Keuka

Keuka | PoliceRP Moderator | YRL Owner

If zeeptin banned you that you done, unless he wants to forget you but for now your GL carer is done sadly

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

To avoid confusion. I’ve been banned for over a year on the discord. I’ve just gotten staff all but a few weeks ago. As I’m in the Staff Discord, the PoliceRP discord, still have full access to every other part of gaminglight, I was just being mingy so he banned me. I never broke any rules. 
being in the discord isn’t required to be staff, plus  I’m the 2 other Discord’s (which obviously Zeeptin is in). 

Posted (edited)

+Support

This is an appeal for the discord server, NOT FOR THE GMOD SERVER.

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561198353421197

Edited by Will (WTLM2013)

- Will, PoliceRP Senior Admin
PD Colonel | Dispatch Head Dispatcher | SRT Private First Class | UMC Paramilitary Training Instructor (LVL 5)

As a staff member you should always keep your cool never argue with a user of the community Zeeptin shouldn't be dealing with a mod so by having the owner of the community deal with this issue looks bad on us.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS RCT | HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Senior Admin

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, LuckyGoose said:

As a staff member you should always keep your cool never argue with a user of the community Zeeptin shouldn't be dealing with a mod so by having the owner of the community deal with this issue looks bad on us.

This is true. Arguing with others does not put a good look on you as staff nor is it a good idea to do. +/- Support

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better."

Deputy Director of Utility | Omicron-9 LCPL | O5 Staff Member "OM1"  | Naval Midshipman  | SF Airman | Senior Admin for SCP-RP

I've never seen a discord ban that was issued by Zeeptin that wasn't meant to be permanent with no appeal.

-Support

• Like 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

3 hours ago, LuckyGoose said:

No no ask anyone I’ve ever talked to I’ve never lost my cool. This was a dispute that’s over a year old and I’ve received staff a few weeks ago. 

+/- Support

Usually when Zeeptin bans someone there is no appeal

TheJayden | PoliceRP PD Colonel | Delta Squad Warrant Officer | Street Crimes Unit Colonel | EMS Lieutenant | Admin | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+/- support

I mean, Zeeptin doesn't do things like this without good reason, however all of you guys saying it looks bad on staff for him doing this, keep in mind that it was a YEAR AGO that he got discord banned and he only got staff a couple weeks ago and has been an exemplary staff member during this time.

• Gaminglight Love 1

31 minutes ago, Ronin said:

+/- support

I mean, Zeeptin doesn't do things like this without good reason, however all of you guys saying it looks bad on staff for him doing this, keep in mind that it was a YEAR AGO that he got discord banned and he only got staff a couple weeks ago and has been an exemplary staff member during this time.

Ender | S.W.A.T Sergeant First Class  | EMS Lieutenant |  PoliceRP Administrator | Event Team & TS Support | Official Master of Simps

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

Posted (edited)

-Support
If Zeeptin Banned you, your not going to get unbanned.

unless he removes it

Edited by BRUH

Dippin g

I agree with BRUH, im sorry, but chances are that you cant get unbanned for a year. im sorry, all you can do is hope.

On 4/26/2020 at 2:54 PM, TheJayden said:

+/- Support

Usually when Zeeptin bans someone there is no appeal

On 4/27/2020 at 2:41 AM, BRUH said:

-Support

unless he removes it

Untitled-3.jpg.6a49da8a9d7d1ddd2d88988f04c13a47.jpg  

10 hours ago, Gasss said:

I don't see why it matters that "the chances are unlikely he unbans you". 

You leave support to review the circumstances and state your opinion, not -Support someone because  Zeeptin "usually doesn't unban people".

If you think that he deserves to be unbanned, +Support, if not - Support. 

Except it does affect people's opinions regarding how they would +/- support seeming how bans or any punishments really given by zeeptin are on the very rare occasion non appealable as said punishment is coming from the highest of highs in regards to staffing.

In saying that 

- support if zeeptin sees fit that a perma banned was punishment enough that's enough of a reason for me to -support

PoliceRP: Leader and Founder of the Grove Street Crips, FBI Assistant Director/Former  FTO Director/HRT Commander, Delta Squad SGT, SS/CAT Reserves.

SCPRP:D-Class Escapee, Former CI LCPL. 1944RP(rip 😪):AXIS: SS ObersturmbannFuhrer, OberFuhrer Of the SS before server shut and 500th member.

Posted (edited)
On 4/27/2020 at 2:41 AM, BRUH said:

-Support

unless heoves it

Edited by SlummyTrain

+SUPPORT

You guys are looking at it from a smaller perspective instead of a bigger one. Yes, Zeeptin banned him over a year ago on the Discord and im sure he had very good reason to do so. But, in turn, Keuka is staff now and I am almost 100% positive that he probably wouldn't be staff at the moment if the issue with Discord was still an active one. Basically, im saying lets look at a bigger picture here and let him have the access he needs to be a good staff member. 

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 || SWAT LT Voxis XM6 ||

4 hours ago, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

You guys are looking at it from a smaller perspective instead of a bigger one. Yes, Zeeptin banned him over a year ago on the Discord and im sure he had very good reason to do so. But, in turn, Keuka is staff now and I am almost 100% positive that he probably wouldn't be staff at the moment if the issue with Discord was still an active one. Basically, im saying lets look at a bigger picture here and let him have the access he needs to be a good staff member. 

+ support free the homie he ddint do nun wrong

Posted (edited)
On 5/1/2020 at 9:18 PM, ~ vσxιs ~ said:

+SUPPORT

Edited by OFC Mar