Ban Appeal

T H A T D O G

1. Steam Name: T H A T D O G

2. Ingame Name: ST PVT THATDOG 4545

3. SteamID: Miamiwicked

4. Ban Length: Unknown

5. Admin that Banned you: Monaco

6. Reason for Ban: Pushing Hyperspace button

7. Dispute: I pushed it but i was just exploring and accidently pressed E. There was nobody on the bridge and I was rping with my blaster holstered.

-Suuport

-No effort

- Not your steam-ID

- When you log into the server it will show how login you are banned for. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Hello ThatDog,

While looking further into your ban, since you had no information in your appeal about the ban. You were banned for the reason "Hard 'R' l Racial Slurs l Please Extend" Your ban will most likely will get lifted, you have no proof or evidence about the situation. Your steamID is: STEAM_0:0:92407807, not your name. @Monaco cannot ban, since he is a trial-moderator/Moderator. Are you sure you have the correct admin that banned you?

Please fix your appeal and gather more information about your appeal and why you should be unbanned. In the near future, make sure you have all the correct information before posting your appeal.

Kind Regards

Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

My Forums tag was not updated, I am a moderator on the Imperial RP Servers and regarding ThatDog it was not just for pushing the hyperspace button, He LTAP'ed from the server right after he pushed it. I had been watching him and a few other ST's who were breaking other rules that night as well. 

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan