Mint's CI Application

Mint

In-game Name: Mint

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108055459

DiscordID: ShitterMint#8788

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? Really good/insane

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)  I've always wanted to be an enemy of the foundation. Chaos insurgency is a really good and unique branch. Ive loved playing CI in other games such as SCP Secret laboratory. I also really want to be able to infiltrate the facility and save the d class. I am really good with guns/any other weapons and also really good in combat and calling out others. I want to try something new and i know that i will have to be VERY SERIOUS and i will take this job/branch the best i can. I am pretty high up in my other branches so i am confident i will do great as a Chaos Insurgent and get high up in the ranks! I know most of the map layout so i am also confident i wont be getting lost.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I know way too much about scp in general and im just also kind of competitive when it comes to opposing forces. I am active all day and all night and  alot of experience on the server speaking as i know alot of the rules and how things work on GamingLight!

How active can you be? Super active. I am usually up at 10 or 12 pm est and go to bed around 4 am, and during that time i am on the server and no other game.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes i do have teamspeak and discord

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||