Jantior Beve's Retirement

stok54

Janitor Beve sits staring at all of his janitorial equipment, meticulously cleaned and aligned within his old storage center in SHB. As he scans his eyes over the tools, his vision locks onto a particular one. Focused in his vision is his hammer. The tool that separates man from beast and which stayed by his side during his time with the Empire. He reaches for it and picks it up wielding it like an object of immense power as he marvels over its shape and sheen one last time. Only moments later, Beve glances back at his tools as they begin to rust. First only his wrench rusted all the way through, but eventually all of his tools would succumb the relentless rust when they would all turn to dust. The ISD’s ventilation kicks in scattering the dust away until all that remained was Beve and his hammer.

As Beve stands to leave his old storage center, he hears a loud ping of noise against the silence of the hangar. The head of his hammer has fallen from the immaculate tool and when Beve noticed this, he gently knelt down and placed the worn handle next to its now separated head. After leaving the storage center, Beve takes a look back for only a minuscule period of time. The hammer is now dust just like the rest of his equipment and he watches as the ventilation drifts it away into the nevermore. Continuing out of SHB and down the hallway towards the main second floor of the ship, Beve was exhausted. After taking care of the ship for so long, he would have to part ways with it.

The doors to MHB finally command his vision as he moves to the bottom floor of the ISD. The shapes of the garish grey metal doors fill his heart with loss and feelings of nostalgia that stops him in his tracks. Beve removes his helmet so that he may have an unobstructed view of the ship he loved so much and places it onto the cold floor. The metal of the walls send sparkles of light into his eyes reminding him of the work he had once done as his helmet fades away much like his tools. He finally steps forward and enters the MHB where the massive expanse of the hanger surrounds him.

As Beve moves toward his ship which has been primed to leave, the sorrow he felt miraculously turns to happiness. The hanger is spotless and its recycled air is crisp and clean. The floors are without dents and blast marks. The ISD didn’t need him anymore. Those that followed him, greeted him, and made his stay the best that it could be will take care of it. Memories flood his vision with each step towards the ship. The many times the 501st accepted him, the fun he had shining the shoes of certain Naval members, the conversations he would have with the 31st, and the time he wished to build a trebuchet and launch two Gonk droids into a nearby star are only a few of the experiences he re-lived on his final walk through the ISD.

His personal ship would beckon him over when its automated doors opened and dropped a ladder for Beve to climb into the hull. He would climb the ladder, shut the doors, prime the engines, and transfer his codes in finality this time. The MHB would then be filled with the sounds of his ships engines as he prepares to leave the hanger bay. Careful not to burn the floor, Beve takes off and gracefully leaves the hangar and into the vastness of space. Surrounded by a million billion stars, he decides to pick a direction and go regardless of where he ends up. Looking down at his slipspace controls he notices that his Imperial Janitorial badge was missing. Beve chuckles at how well the loss of that item ends this chapter of his journey as he engages his hyperdrive and vanishes from the system with a single thought in mind. “Was I the best janitor that I could be?”

Back in MHB, a lone member of the 501st notices something on the hangar bay floor. They reach it and pick it up to examine it. Written on the small metallic object is Janitor Beve’s name and employment ID. Flipping the object over, the 501st member notices something scratched into its back. It reads:

“I am Janitor Beve… And my season finale has come to a close.”

The 501st member feels a sense of lamentation as they read the message wondering why the name sounded so familiar. Before they could recall who the name belonged to, the object rusts away into dust in the palm of their hand. A solitary breeze picks up the remains of the Janitorial ID and carries them off into the labyrinthine ventilation systems of the ship. Closing their fist and turning to leave, the lone 501st makes a single comment to themselves. “Hm. I wonder what Beve’s been up to…” they say aloud as the MHB’s massive doors come to a close, locking with a hiss.

-----------------------------------

Hey everyone. Janitor Beve here. Sorry about the wall of text. I wanted to send Beve off with a bang since the Janitor job was removed from the server. What this means is that I’ll be spending much less time with you all for the time being until I’m able to cook up another fun character to RP although making one as fun as Beve was to me, I predict will be exceedingly difficult.

So for the time being, I hope you enjoyed the little story and I’ll be seeing you around. If the Janitor job makes a return one day, I look forward to hopping back onto Beve’s story and serving you as your janitor, but we’ll have to see.

Cheers!

Stok54 aka Makoto aka Janitor Beve

P.S. You can find Beve’s will affixed to the radar above the bridge.

P.P.S. If it’s not there, it must have blown away. 'Cause you know, solar winds.

Former Co-Manager of GL MethRP and GL MilitaryRP. Former Janitor Beve.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

NOOO  I had so much fun seeing you outside of IQ bunks and talking with you! -Thompson

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

Beve was the one and only janitor I didnt mind, I cant recall any time I caught you minging. So either you didnt minge, or you somehow got access to !cloak. Either way, you'll be missed. Feel free to hop on the R2 job and hang with ICs if you ever wish

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

BEVE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 4/26/2020 at 4:58 PM, Rocco_Rex said:

Beve was the one and only janitor I didnt mind, I cant recall any time I caught you minging. So either you didnt minge, or you somehow got access to !cloak. Either way, you'll be missed. Feel free to hop on the R2 job and hang with ICs if you ever wish

i loved beve 😞

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

• Bread locked this topic