Cat's Event Team Application

YourCat

What is your ULX Rank?: Senior Moderator

What is your RP Rank?: Operations Supervisor (low command for jan), MSGT in Security.

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8.5, I have lurked on the SCP Wiki for hours before, but there is always more that I can find.

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): No.

How Active are you? (1/10): 10/10, ALL my freetime goes to this server.

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1 warn, prop minge more than a month ago

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: 

My experience on the server is more than quite a few, and I know the ins and outs of the rules and server. I have been in every branch (outside E11) at least once for at least 2 weeks. This allows me to understand a fluid and creative way to mesh the classes together in a singular event easily without any hitches. Masterful command of the SCP Lore allows me to think of clever ideas and events, and my activity is constant which allows for more events than usual from me. As for the content of my events, they will mainly revolve around finally bringing Utility into the mix, something that is often not recognized even though their entire branch is based on thorough roleplay, which can provide a powerful addition to the thoughtful and intricate events that I plan on making if allowed on the team. Working under constraints of time and resources is a specialty of mine, so using only the models, weapons, and entities whitelisted for base event team members would be a breeze for me. 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): One creative event that I would love to do is based off SCP - 090. Essentially, this SCP goes off the basis of being a cube similar to a Rubik's Cube in the way it turns, but it turns on its own. Each side that turns has a different radius of effect. When a face turns, it predicts with 100% accuracy that a disaster will happen. The front side is a local event, which would mean something akin to a major containment breach in the foundation, or another side would be the global range, which predicts large scale disasters like a deadly earthquake, or the example from the wiki would be a catastrophic tsunami. I would plan on using this while walking into the foundation, placing the object in temp euclid containment, and allowing researchers to observe it. However, at one point, my assistant would get curious and try turning the block while I wasn't looking, causing a turn of the block in the local face, predicting a major foundation threat. The threat includes the foundation suffering a massive earthquake, causing the utility staff to get to work in LCZ. However, HCZ would then be dangerous to traverse, with certain weak containment cells broken open, releasing certain SCP's. At this point, the box would be immediately transported out of the foundation by my assistant, taking it himself for ransom. The event would end when the utility members finally clean everything up and the SCP's are re contained.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: Definitely SCP - 1230. It is a notebook that transports its users for periods of time into a fantasy realm of their dreams. For some, it is harder to leave than others not because of the SCP, but the person themselves. For others, fun and glory lie ahead for what feels like a few days to a few years in most cases. There is something charming of thinking about such a noble SCP, one that provides nothing but care for the individual. These types of SCP's are my favorite, and I might make a passive event based off this SCP alone!

+Support

I've  known Cat for a while now, and can say that he is Very Active, and in general a nice person.
I believe that Cat would make a good fit for ET, as he is rather creative, and i think that he'd be able to help out a lot.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

I've had nothing but bad experiences with Cat. As a staff member, he should know better, but I once had to warn him for prop minging, then about 20 minutes later, he's doing the exact same thing, prop minging again, so I had to warn him twice for the same thing within 20 minutes.

Also, Rang ended up blacklisting him from Containment Cleaner temporarily, due to the fact that he was abusing SCP-294.

He also has more than one warning, evident by checking his warns, he has 2 for prop minge, and one for micspam. Although the micspam warn happened recently, and it was by Rang.

Overall, I do not believe Cat is fit for Event Team

On 4/25/2020 at 12:15 AM, YourCat said:

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): 1 warn, prop minge more than a month ago

• Like 1

Retired E11 CMDR | Retired Admin | CI CPT |  Event Team Member

16 hours ago, Giovanni said:

-Support

I've had nothing but bad experiences with Cat. As a staff member, he should know better, but I once had to warn him for prop minging, then about 20 minutes later, he's doing the exact same thing, prop minging again, so I had to warn him twice for the same thing within 20 minutes.

Also, Rang ended up blacklisting him from Containment Cleaner temporarily, due to the fact that he was abusing SCP-294.

He also has more than one warning, evident by checking his warns, he has 2 for prop minge, and one for micspam. Although the micspam warn happened recently, and it was by Rang.

Overall, I do not believe Cat is fit for Event Team

Lied about his warns, in my experience is very immature.

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

Denied
You did not fill out all of the application and your behavior in-game is not something an event team member should have.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Catsro locked this topic