craigs aplication

In-Game Name: craig

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:160467525

What is your ULX Rank?:user

What is your RP Rank?:senior janitor, lcpl security

What is your timezone?:est

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): 

How Active are you? (1/10):8

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers):1 in 2016 lol

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:i really creative with scps and have created some of my own (not posted) and i love the depth of them all i also want to make more events for utility i know there feeling left out and i think i can include them to make there branches and them to flourish more.i want to include scp not know usually but still intense fun and interactive.i want the scps i do to be accurate to the point were there hidden features become fun for the people around it. im planning to included as much branches as possible in my events so everyone that want to go along with the RP can i felt left out in a lot of events when told to get out and stay away with me ill let as much people as possible help and make there own dispositions in the RP experience. i also want to create some events from stories based entry's created on the scp wiki to make them more inclusive.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):i was thinking of doing a 002 event 002 is not able to move we can get medical on the site and janitors to clean the area inside and tech to give armor and beam of 002 mtf will guard of course

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:i read over some of it

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 4443 a guy named craig may have created it, and it was obviously me

+ Support
I see this guy all the time, is on janitorial 24/7, which is why you guys don't see him due to not paying attention to janitorial. Very creative in his RP's, think he would be cool to work with on event team if I get my own app accepted.

+/-Support
Craig is very active, and shows dedication to the branches he's a part of.
However, his application is somewhat lacking and could be more detailed.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-Support

Haven't seen a lot (That could just be me)

App seems lacking

Responded to a comment 

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 4/25/2020 at 12:14 PM, Falxen said:

+/-Support
Craig is very active, and shows dedication to the branches he's a part of.
However, his application is somewhat lacking and could be more detailed.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Catsro locked this topic