Mouse Droid Nerf

Katz

What do you want to see? - Mouse Droids nerfed to make them easier to kill/arrest. Their HP should be set to 10 instead of 100, that way it only takes one shot to kill them. Which is reasonable seeing as how they are just a thin metal box robot. Additionally, their speed should be set to 0.6x of what it is now. They shouldn't be these freakishly fast robots, even with speed upgrades on.

Why should we add it? - Most Mouse Droids minge constantly. They get in the way and tresspass all the time (I have arrested about 10 today alone). Their 100 health and tiny ass hit box makes them impossible to hit the majority of the time with the lag present on the server (and the shit Gmod netcode). Additionally, a lot of them have speed upgrades, which makes them essentially invincible since we can't catch them or hit them with our blasters while pursuing them. Mouse Droids are an overall menace to the server, and they don't fill any rolepaly role on this server. I would suggest removing them, but I know people would get angry. #deathtoallmousedroids

What are the advantages of having this? - Shock/Navy/DT don't have to waste its time with these damn things on the bridge constantly. Easier to kill and arrest them.

Who is it mainly for? - Shock, DT, Naval, and basically everyone that has ever been annoyed by a mouse droid.

TL;DR - Lower Mouse Droid HP from 100 to 10. Lower Mouse Droid speed multiplier from 1.0x to 0.6x. This is to slow them down, and make them easier to kill. (Or just remove them)

Edited by Katz
Grammatical error

Shock STF 2LT Katz 1496

+support on the health drop, -support on the speed drop

And Carnage if they are speaking or screaming as a droid, call staff

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Just start blacklisting the minges please, You guys cant get mad that they are minging if everytime your gonna kill the droid even if they arent minging, I try to RP as a mouse and you guys just RDM me, ive gotten 3 people warned for RDM because they kill me for walking past the bridge cp or anything. Blacklist the minges from it and keep the people who ACTUALLY RP such as the Purge Mouse droid or Mouse Droid 9902

On 4/24/2020 at 9:34 PM, Carnage said:

+MEGA SUPPORT
They always minge and get into bridge/brig and just scream

Thats a staff problem, and they should be killed  by shock before t hey get uo there

Edited by Blitz

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

1 hour ago, Blitz said:

Just start blacklisting the minges please, You guys cant get mad that they are minging if everytime your gonna kill the droid even if they arent minging, I try to RP as a mouse and you guys just RDM me, ive gotten 3 people warned for RDM because they kill me for walking past the bridge cp or anything. Blacklist the minges from it and keep the people who ACTUALLY RP such as the Purge Mouse droid or Mouse Droid 9902

Thats a staff problem, and they should be killed  by shock before t hey get uo there

Doesn't really make RP sense for them to be speed demons with 100 HP. Its a metal box. If you truly like RPing as a Mouse Droid, this would just enhance the realism of your experience. And I shouldn't have to take 5 minutes out of my day every time I see a mouse droid doing dumb shit just to do a staff ticket.

Shock STF 2LT Katz 1496

• 2 weeks later...