Allow Major Crimes during FBI Meetings - Denied

Northy

What you want to see? -  I want Major Crimes to be allowed during FBI Meetings.

Why should we add it? -   FBI Does not deal with Major Crimes.  Major Crimes are for PD/Tactical Units to deal with.  There's no reason why we should have to wait around for 20+ Minutes, while a sufficient amount of officers are on just because FBI is in a meeting.

What are the advantages of having this? -  More fun, More RP, Less waiting.

Who is it mainly for? -  Criminals, Officers, Etc.

Links to any content -  N/A

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

+ Support

• TAC and PD can deal with it. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

9 minutes ago, Ender said:

+ Support

• TAC and PD can deal with it. 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+Support 

Major crime is granted when TAC have meeting and training but when a non-tac dept has a meeting it isn't allowed. Personally I don't see the sense here...

Edited by Sion

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

People do it anyways during FBI meeting.
+ Support

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

While I get this when I take 20 to 30 players from playing it can affect major crimes. Every time we have stopped make crime it heads been with the approval of tac departments so it's not like they don't agree to it.  Just giving a little more insight to this but I'm neutral leaving it up to SMT

6 hours ago, Jimmy James said:

While I get this when I take 20 to 30 players from playing it can affect major crimes. Every time we have stopped make crime it heads been with the approval of tac departments so it's not like they don't agree to it.  Just giving a little more insight to this but I'm neutral leaving it up to SMT

That bald Aussie Guy

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

FBI Director can set no major crimes if there is a low number of PD / Tac units where they can't deal with it. However, if there is enough units online, then Major Crimes should be allowed! 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor