Perma-Ban Appeal - Jack OG- Denied

JackOG

Steam Name: JackOG

Ingame Name: Jack OG

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:511658441

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: "ALT ACCOUNT"

Dispute: Well, I don't even know what to say. First of all, I was banned without being spoken to. I started loading into the server and I went to go fold some laundry. I come back and im banned from the server for "ALT ACCOUNT". I was staff on PoliceRP for a month or two, I bought VIP+. I enjoyed the server. I'm not an alt account. I think its a good thing you have been banning alt accounts but I personally don't see how I'm an alt account. I'm a MSGT in PD and I train a lot of cadets. I really don't know what else to put into this appeal as I don't believe I'm an alt account and I believe this was a mistake. I don't know who exactly banned me but I would have liked if they spoke to me before banning me so I could at least put up my defense as I've dedicated time and money into the server. Thank you.

Edited by JackOG
  • Dislike 1

Should be looked into for now ima +support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

Console is usually SMT or EMT, so basically the server is banning you. 

I've known you for a while, don't think you'd be an alt. Would like someone to confirm? 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Just now, Ender said:

Console is usually SMT or EMT, so basically the server is banning you. 

I've known you for a while, don't think you'd be an alt. Would like someone to confirm? 

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

1 minute ago, TheJayden said:

@Console

oh wait

hahaha

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

• Head Admin

+/- Support

I don't think that you personally are an alt, however there are some things that I believe might have led to this ban. None the less, I also think that this should be looked into.

Forklift_Signature.png

Just now, Will (WTLM2013) said:

+/- Support

I don't think that you personally are an alt, however there are some things that I believe might have led to this ban. None the less, I also think that this should be looked into.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |