return the medkit - Accepted

Jakub

What you want to see? -  the medkit returned to the armory

Why should we add it? - so that people who often don't have people to heal them have their chances of surviving returned to them, from my understanding the medkit was removed to encourage peoples use of the medbay so all you need to do is restrict the buying off the medkit from people who have access to medbay by making their armory guidelines more rigorous.

What are the advantages of having this? - d class, CI and e11 who don't have any medical classes or have very few medics have their chances of surviving returned to them.

Who is it mainly for? - d class, ci , e11

Links to any content - 

• Like 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

7 minutes ago, Bionicle said:

+support, if people are just getting medkits instead of going to medics, then branch leaders need to put restrictions on buying it.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+Support

I think the removal of the medkit may have affected more people than it meant to. I think with updated armory guidelines for certain branches, this could be acceptable.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

1 hour ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

I think the removal of the medkit may have affected more people than it meant to. I think with updated armory guidelines for certain branches, this could be acceptable.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

8 hours ago, Bionicle said:

+support, if people are just getting medkits instead of going to medics, then branch leaders need to put restrictions on buying it.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

7 hours ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin