1. 1. Am I fit for Vice Commander?

• Yes
    • Maybe
    • No

1. What is your IGN?

Archer/ DT LTCOL EL7

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Deathtroopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reason i want to become a commander of this branch is to be able to help find and solve problems that happen inside Deathtroopers as well as outside with other Regiments whether it be Regimental conflicts or Regiments are just not working together  as effectively as they could together. Truth be told I am not one of the most strict acting people on the server and the reason for that is I believe most problems can be solved with reasoning. As a Vice Commander I would be able to get in touch with other Regiments command and Strengthen the teamwork as well as communication with other command teams. Because to me communication is everything, with communication even the hardest of problems can be easily solved.

4. How much game time do you have on server?

About 620 hours on server.

5. What is the main Purpose of a Commander for a Branch?

A Commander for a Branch should be able to instruct as well as lead his/her troopers into battle. If a Commander has not earned the respect from his/her troopers then that commander has not been doing his/her job correctly. Every commander should aim for two things from their troopers their loyalty and their respect, a commander with both will be able to not only lead them but as well be able to communicate with them. The commander then would listen to what the troopers have to say and take it into consideration. Command team should not be doing what is best for them but what is best for their troopers because without soldiers a commander is useless.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

You should trust me because i have experience in DT as well as I have experience in being a vice commander. With the knowledge of how DT works as well as how to run a regiment I believe i am fit for the role of vice commander. I can use my past experiences to help the battalion with future problems as well as future outcomes of the DeathTrooper battalion. 

7. How often can you be online?

I am usually on 4-5 times a week starting from 11 am to 11 pm or later depending on the day.

8. Do you have any warnings?

Yes I do have one for FailRP and the reason behind it is this, I was dealing with personal issues at home and thought getting on game would help calm me down. when I got on the came i went on ST and just listen to calming music and had my name as leave me alone I and when Dylan the admin who tried to get me to switch it i pressed my kill bind because i wanted to be left alone. Looking back i could have change my name but I was to angry to listen to reason. As of now I am getting help for what has been happening and I understand why I got the Warn.

Edited by archerwar317
  • Like 1

+ Support

Yes

Make a Poll

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

+Support

He has good experience on purge, and he has shown dedication and good activity, I've seen him work well and do his job effectively, I believe he should 100% get DT VCMDR, His application is outstanding and He's the most qualified for it!  Nothing but good things come from this guy! He shows everything needed in a VCMDR. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, TAlila said:

+Support

He has good experience on purge, and he has shown dedication and good activity, I've seen him work well and do his job effectively, I believe he should 100% get DT VCMDR, His application is outstanding and He's the most qualified for it!  Nothing but good things come from this guy! He shows everything needed in a VCMDR. 

On 4/24/2020 at 2:57 PM, TAlila said:

+Support

[Former Head of Medical Staff SCP-RP]

[Vice Sovereign in Royal Guards]