What regiment should I join?

M8VP ツ

Purge SF Inferno and Medics are all good ones and remember you have two lives but inferno takes up both of them.

Former IF SL | Former Omi-9 SPC | Former DT PFC | Former FBI SA | Current GENSEC SGT | Current Nu-7 LCPL | F for CWLRP | Former IMP Mod and Gamemaster | F for Omi-9 |

35 minutes ago, Lousy Emu said:

Purge SF Inferno and Medics are all good ones and remember you have two lives but inferno takes up both of them.

All of them are good! It depends on which you like more, Speical Forces, Guarding, Enforcing Peace, All up to you!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

This is ALL up to you. I can give more clarification though.
(This is not a best to worst list, simply explains the Regiment's in more detail.)

• Shock

I am personaly in shock so my view may have a tad bit of bias (I will do my best to keep it Un-Bias'd) The Shock are a ok choice for beginers to the server, we are open to help anyone who wants to join! That being said, having more in-depth knowlege of RP situations makes it easier. EA, Capturing POW's or searching ships.

• 69th Medical Corps
    This Regiment is a bit understaffed, but that does not make it any less important! If you decide to join this Regiment, you will get a lot of people saying "Thank you" and people screaming "MEDICCC" I would reccomend this for new players due to the chance to learn light and heavy RP, plus who doesn't like medics. 🙂 

• 501st Legion
    The 501st are a nice Regiment everyone I have ever met from there are nice and polite, that being said, I dont have much experence with this Regiment, But it does host tryouts Offen!

• Engineering Corps
    The 31st Love their explosives, and there are a lot of newer players there. I like their commanding offcers tho. This is a good one for new and experenced players alike.

• Inquisitors

Not reccomended unless you already have a paid rank.

• Navy
    ONLY for experenced players. Still, good choice if you have tons of Server Time.

• SC
    Flying in gmod is a bad time, thats all im gonna say.

• Commandos
    Pay to get in, you get jetpacks though, so thats a plus.

• Purge
    Very nice people, I would reccomend it. Cant say I know too much though, ask in ooc if you want to know more.

• Royal Guard
    Uhh, if you want to pay to follow someone around all day, thats your choice.

• IF
    Please only join if you have a LOT of server Experence, their people are are very nice though!

TY for reading!
Edited by Metz

16 hours ago, Metz said:

This is ALL up to you. I can give more clarification though.
(This is not a best to worst list, simply explains the Regiment's in more detail.)

• Shock

I am personaly in shock so my view may have a tad bit of bias (I will do my best to keep it Un-Bias'd) The Shock are a ok choice for beginers to the server, we are open to help anyone who wants to join! That being said, having more in-depth knowlege of RP situations makes it easier. EA, Capturing POW's or searching ships.

• 69th Medical Corps
    This Regiment is a bit understaffed, but that does not make it any less important! If you decide to join this Regiment, you will get a lot of people saying "Thank you" and people screaming "MEDICCC" I would reccomend this for new players due to the chance to learn light and heavy RP, plus who doesn't like medics. 🙂 

• 501st Legion
    The 501st are a nice Regiment everyone I have ever met from there are nice and polite, that being said, I dont have much experence with this Regiment, But it does host tryouts Offen!

• Engineering Corps
    The 31st Love their explosives, and there are a lot of newer players there. I like their commanding offcers tho. This is a good one for new and experenced players alike.

• Inquisitors

Not reccomended unless you already have a paid rank.

• Navy
    ONLY for experenced players. Still, good choice if you have tons of Server Time.

• SC
    Flying in gmod is a bad time, thats all im gonna say.

• Commandos
    Pay to get in, you get jetpacks though, so thats a plus.

• Purge
    Very nice people, I would reccomend it. Cant say I know too much though, ask in ooc if you want to know more.

• Royal Guard
    Uhh, if you want to pay to follow someone around all day, thats your choice.

• IF
    Please only join if you have a LOT of server Experence, their people are are very nice though!

All pretty good descriptions (psst, Medical's always looking for new recruits)

Just gonna add DT, so that Oddshot doesn't murder Metz. 

-DT

They Protect key Naval, pretty serious RP and are officially redacted, they look cool and are kinda intense at times.

• Like 1

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

• 3 months later...

little late on this post

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

no one said anything about staying in ST 😞

last time I check the empire wouldnt be were it is without us.....

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018

I main on the PoliceRP server but I have been playing StarwarsRP since 2013, Metz really hit everything on the dot but from over my time playing on a bunch of servers, I had the most fun in the following regiments.

- Naval

- Royal Guard

- Sith/Inquisitor

- Stormtrooper Corps

These 4 are the regiments I personally had a ton of fun in over the years, I liked Royal Guard on another server because of the intensity and RP environment, I don't know how it is on this server but I do know Naval is very fun for the RP involved. Stormtrooper Corps I love because I love being infantry. But...

The decision comes down to you, find yourself in an environment you like and can operate on. Goodluck in your search for a home.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

IF is a good choice if you can fly, good at PVP/PVE, and you like Spec Ops

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

dude seriously you should join shock because you can arrest all the ninjas and all the ST's when they break the law of the Star destroyer:) 

PS:if you already have multiple regiments you can join you may have to leave one Richmond because you can't be in one place

• Bread locked this topic