Entrance Zone Armory - Denied

TG_Kilo

On 4/24/2020 at 11:08 AM, Catsro said:

-Support 

I think this is an unneeded change as CI has an armory on surface to already get them well equipped for the raid before they raid. If it becomes a problem then I think MTF should better guard the armory with strategy.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support
If LCZ armory has a keypad why does the EZ armory not? Armouries aren't meant to be easy to be accessed to because they hold deadly weapons. When CI or d class get into EZ, they have the most easiest time getting supplies from that armoury because there is no keypad to stop them, like it doesn't make much sense tbh. 

MTF E11 SFTO CPT Warge 204Y🤑 | The Guy that takes everything seriously about his Job

On 4/24/2020 at 12:08 PM, Catsro said:

-Support 

I think this is an unneeded change as CI has an armory on surface to already get them well equipped for the raid before they raid. If it becomes a problem then I think MTF should better guard the armory with strategy.

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

Chaos Insurgency hate it!

find out how you can blow away your competition by clicking the image below!

all seriousness though. I believe it’s unnecessary. Simple tactics and couple frags can get the job done with ease.

88AFEE68-692A-4E7C-8451-01F351D57209.jpeg

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{