Chiefs LOA

Chief_

Name: Chief

Rank: SCP-RP Senior Admin | Event Team Member | Security SM | Omni9 PFC | TTT Mod

Duration: 4/24/20 -> 4/ 28/20

Reason: Due to multiple reasons. 1. Guardian games is up and doing stuff with other friends. 2. Not being able to be on all the time due to a new school schedule and the fact that i'm moving in a short white. (few weeks) And I gotta get prepped. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

You have been accounted for on behalf of MTF Unit Omnicron-9, I'll be sure to let GENSEC command know as soon as possible if they have not seen this posting.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Bread locked this topic